Favorite concealed carry pistol? - Page 10
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite concealed carry pistol?

I'm loving my Ruger LCP for everyday carry. I was bad about leaving my compact 45 ACP in the vehicle or on my nightstand. I realized because it was 'cumbersome'. That left me often with NO carry.
    Since I picked this 'Elsie Pea' up. The ONLY time, including around the house, I'm not carrying is in bed. Gone to my Ruger 101 357 mag w/ 125 grain HP for bedside.

3. Ruger LC-9 in DeSantis pocket holster'

4. My favorite carry pistols are G19 in summer and G23 in winter, with a Ruger LCP locked in car as backup. In the home, Sig 229 Elite in .40 is the go to gun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I like my LCP for size but I'm in the market for something new in a 9mm.

I had quit carry an extra mag most of the time because of the mag holders I had, but just discovered horizontal holders. I got some from Magholder.com that work well and are very easy to put on/take off. There are also some nylon horizontals that look good ...I think DeSantis makes one.

Sent from my AT100 using USA Carry mobile app

7. Springfield 1911 Mil Spec

Kel-Tec P-11 w/ ArmaLaser

Favorite concealed carry pistol?-p11-parkerized05.jpg
    Don't let PUBLIC EDUCATION be responsible for your legacy of "Gun Control". If you don't train them, who will?

9. SigPro2022 .40 cal

SigPro2022 .40

From all I see & hear it's a great firearm. I never got on the GLOCK fan-wagon. I'm old school 1911, being an ARMY Vietnam vet. (Thank you for your service, BTW) I'm so fond of my Ruger LCP Crimson Trace (I added the HOGUE Hand-all grip) I doubt I'll ever give it up. I usually carry it in the TUFF Pocket Roo in-pocket holster w/ spare mag carrier but occasionally use my HOLSTER STORE IWB.

Yep, I'm familiar with your KELTEC it being the inspiration for RUGER to produce my LCP Crimson Trace. I do wish I had the "NEW" LCP mainly for the sight upgrade but frankly this is a point-and-shoot up close self defense type firearm. I'm deadly within 50 feet with NO sight so I doubt I'll invest in a new one.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast