Favorite concealed carry pistol? - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Favorite concealed carry pistol?

Thanks for the mag holder info. I've added an old holster belt clip (had leather repair shop sew it on) to a new 4" folding knife holster for my 'concealed carry' spare mag. Easy on, easy off, looks like non-threatening knife holder.

I would think the most popular by sales would be the Ruger LCP..... I looked at two to be my first firearm. M&P Shield and Ruger SR40C. I chose the SR40C.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Post-recall XDs 9mm 3.3 bi-tone in a Crossbreed horsehide MiniTuck, at 4:30.

Hi new here always reading so join great site. I carry Springfields xdm 4.5 40 s&w in a De Santos Intruder in side the pants holster and a 1911 5 inch loaded model same type holster. Waiting on my Sig Scorpion 1911. I can carry a full size gun I am 6 '8 tall ex tall shirts cover anything. Thanks again for letting me join. Richard

Thumbs up Welcome...

Quote Originally Posted by coyote_hunter View Post
    Hi new here always reading so join great site. I carry Springfields xdm 4.5 40 s&w in a De Santos Intruder in side the pants holster and a 1911 5 inch loaded model same type holster. Waiting on my Sig Scorpion 1911. I can carry a full size gun I am 6 '8 tall ex tall shirts cover anything. Thanks again for letting me join. Richard
    Welcome to our community. Glad to have you. Be careful out there...

Quote Originally Posted by Kennydale View Post
    I would think the most popular by sales would be the Ruger LCP..... I looked at two to be my first firearm. M&P Shield and Ruger SR40C. I chose the SR40C.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    I know I'm loving my LCP Crimson Trace for over 2 years now. Added Hogue Grip All made for it. Carry EVERYWHERE either TUFF "Pocket-Roo" or Holster Store IWB depending on how I'm dressed. Perfect for up-close personal defense. I'll break out my AR or 30-06 for long range.

I front pocket carry a Kahr CW40 or a Ruger SR9c. Two spare mags for which ever one I carry.
    "You can't fix stupid"
    "Do what you want, 'cause you will anyway"

9. Either Ruger LCP or Glock 42. Glock 42 has become my EDC, (much easier to shoot so I practice with it more) but the LCP is awesome in shorts with a pocket holster.
    Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work to give to those who are not.
    Thomas Jefferson

Can't fault you at all for the LCP. Excellent EDC to me. For anything else only makes sense to go to a long gun. Suggest you check out the "TUFF Pocket-Roo" pocket holster. I love it carrying a spare mag & the LCP in 1 compact package I KNOW can get the job done. Adding the Hogue Handall grip & changing from the factory 9# to a WOLFF 11# Recoil Spring Set makes it much more friendly for the range or plinking. Favorite concealed carry pistol?-lcp-ct-w-hogue-18110-handall-grip.jpgFavorite concealed carry pistol?-tuff-pocket-roo-5077tta12.jpg

God save America & long live OUR Republic!

Check out the Galloway Precision :: Ruger? Performance :: LCP Performance Parts :: Traction Grip Overlays for Ruger LCP. I have this one for my Taurus TCP and it gives me a better grip purchase and better control than the Hogue-style grip I had before.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast