Favorite concealed carry pistol? - Page 5
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite concealed carry pistol?

1. Just carried my SR9C for the first time since last winter. Carried my LC9, XDS or Sig P238 for most of the spring, summer and fall. The extra bulk is comforting in a way. ;)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

3. Depending on attire and what I am doing that day, I currently carry the Ruger LCR 357 (my fav), Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 40 with CT Laserguard, or a Ruger LCP with a Viridian green laser.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

4. Quote Originally Posted by rekotadrekoj187 View Post
    Anytime man, I don't see why more larger framed people don't carry a full size. Unless you prefer a compact model. To each their own I guess but I'm not a real big guy and I conceal 2 full size pistols like nothing. And now that winter time os here up in good old Iowa wearing 2 full sized guns in a breeze with a winter coat on. I also carry 2 spare mags for each gun plus I have the Samsung Note 2 and that's not small lol.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using USA Carry mobile app
    Depends where U live. Don't know if a 380 would be all that effective in a climate where multiple layers
    Of clothes are worn

My EDC is a Glock 27 in my Crossbreed Supertuck deluxe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Quote Originally Posted by G8trski View Post
    Depends where U live. Don't know if a 380 would be all that effective in a climate where multiple layers
    Of clothes are worn
    I didn't say anything about a 380 ???

7. It was my first time on here and hit the wrong comment. Wanted to respond to an individual in the norh that carries a 380

8. No harm done just wanted to clarify the mixup

I've been carrying a Ruger SR40C. On occasionally I'll carry it with the 15+1 magazine....I think my next firearm might be a 4" barrel full size.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I carry a Bersa Thunder 9 UC Pro.
    Vietnam Veteran 1966 - 1970 USASA
    Bersa Thunder 9 HC Pro - I've never had a failure of any kind with it.
    Politicians should be limited to 2 terms - One in office and one in prison.

A .45 hollowpoint has the largest diameter projectile of any popular pistol round. Under stress, I fear my accuracy might be as poor as NYPD, so I may need more than 7 or 8 rounds. Given those considerations, a full size .45 is my only option: Glock 21 or XDM-45, both with 13+1 rounds of .45ACP. Either are reasonably priced and reliable striker-fired guns, but I like the grip safety (as well as the more-obvious loaded chamber indicator and cocked striker indicator) on the XD/XDM, so that's what I carry all the time in an IWB holster.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast