Conceal carry position - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Conceal carry position

I carry Appendix (2:00-2:30) I use a 3Speed Holster. I can wear it and draw from seated in my car (seatbelt on)Conceal carry position-20130607_121837a.jpg. I really like this set up.

I shifted my sweat spot to 1:30.

4:00 to 5:00.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using USA Carry mobile app
    We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

4. I carry my M&P compact at the 4 o clock position.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Apprndex or at the 4. Dep on clothing

Sent from my SPH-M830 using USA Carry mobile app

6. I carry at the 4 or 5 most of the time. Sometimes in a front pocket or rear pocket depending on the situation. I really like your rig kennydale. Are they worth the investment and can you tuck a shirt around it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Again... Thanks for all the responses. I have forced myself to carry at about 4 o'clock. It allows me to do most things while carrying and, thanks to those that brought this up, I don't have to worry about slipping and falling on my back as much. Still haven't gotten a holster for my shield 9 yet (yes, married), so I am still carrying my P95 in a cheapie holster, but am hoping to try an aliengear soon.

Ruger SR40C in a 3Speed Holster at appendix (1:30-2:00) some times Sticky Holster at same AIWB position.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

9. 7:30 to 8:00, G27 in an Aegis Armory Holster

Either at 5:00 with crossbreed super tuck or in small of back with don hume iwb with no cant

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by OldSoul View Post
    I carry at the 4 or 5 most of the time. Sometimes in a front pocket or rear pocket depending on the situation. I really like your rig kennydale. Are they worth the investment and can you tuck a shirt around it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I actually bought two. And yes, you can tuck a shirt in... I don't because women's pants aren't always conducive to deep conceal. I use this for around the house or pants that don't have belt loops, or lower-rise pants that otherwise wouldn't conceal.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast