Gun Belt.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun Belt.

Question Gun Belt.

I am looking for good gun belts for concealed carry. I am not looking for the dress belt kind( the small leather ones with the small buckle) I am looking for ones what would look good with blue jeans on.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Galco has some nice stuff, though it's a little pricey.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

I have heard the following are good but have not tried them.
    Gun Belts by The Belt Man
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. I have two Beltman belts and several holsters that he made for me. Great stuff , Great Guy and his staff ain't bad. Check out hs website and see for yourself

Got mine from the Beltman too. Not bad for the price.
    Andrew

On page 5 of this forum there is a thread "Are gun Belts really worth it" that has a number of recommendations and pictures that might help in your decision.
    The more I practice, the 'luckier' I get!

I have been using a gun belt and several custom holsters from Mernickle Holsters. They are great quality and are custom built to your firearm. For the basic models, they cost no more than a non-custom counterpart. If you want to get fancy, they do that too. I carry every day and the quality is impeccable. They all still look and perform like new. This is their website: MERNICKLE HOLSTERS. Nice people to work with as well.

9. Thumbs up

Wilderness has great belts for carry - I wear mine every day!
    Stay safe - DW
    NRA Endowment Member
    Retired Fed

I second Wilderness belts.

Nylon webbing, casual, tough. I have the 1.5" version and haven't found a pair of pants yet that won't fit it. 1.75" belt is too wide for some pants.

Very secure and durable. I love it.

Check out Andrews. Although I have not ordered a belt from him I have a couple of holsters and his work was top notch. His prices on the belts seem a little less than some of the other custom holster makers.

Andrews Custom Leather
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast