OWB Holster For M&P 45 Compact

Thread: OWB Holster For M&P 45 Compact

1. OWB Holster For M&P 45 Compact

I am looking for an OWB holster for the M&P 45c. Since this is still a relatively new model on the market, I have not been able to locate very many suitable holster for this handgun. I realize that this will change with time, but like anything else, I would rather have something sooner than later.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for replies!
    "What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."

-Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787

You might try Rafters Leather. They seem to make very nice holsters for the price. i have not tried one because I like IWB. I also could not find if the made for the M&P compact
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

I would try MERNICKLE HOLSTERS. They make custom holsters at near retail prices. My last leather custom holster cost about $65.00. They make them specifically to your model of firearm. I have one for each of my CC weapons, including my full frame M&P. The fit is tight to the frame and holds the firearm securely. The ones I prefer are the short draw without thumb break.

5. Thanks for your help on this, guys!
    "What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you from PRMA? What good is a conceal carry going to do you?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

7. Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you from PRMA? What good is a conceal carry going to do you?
    No. I do live in the Republik of Kalifornia. I can't own the M&P 45c here, but I family out of state. I can still qualify with it.