Your favorite tactical pants? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your favorite tactical pants?

I used to own several pairs of 5.11 pants, and one by one they all failed on me.

Now I own several pairs of Woolrich Elite, but I can't get any more because they screwed over their primary distributor.

I don't know what to think anymore :(
    Last edited by lukem; 03-04-2009 at 11:07 AM.

I own a couple pairs of the 5.11 Tactical pants and I like them very well. I also like the Wrangler cargo pants that they sell at Wal-Mart. I'm looking forward to trying a pair of the Woolrich pants as well.
    Last edited by lukem; 03-04-2009 at 11:07 AM.

Those are pretty neat.
    I'm thing about just getting some black BDU's.They come in other colors,too.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

I really like the 5.11 tactical pants, they are comfy with lots of pockets. I don't think you could go wrong with them.
    Last edited by lukem; 03-04-2009 at 11:06 AM.
    An armed society is a polite society.

6. I prefer Carhartt Carpenter's Pants. :D

Able to hold a J-Frame in the weakside pocket, cell phone, reloads and wallets, knives, etc without looking like I belong at the range. I fit right in at Home Depot, the place I always seem to spend my paycheck.

Biker

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. SIG View Post
    Hummm... somebody must make what you're looking for. Maybe Woolrich?

http://www.woolrichelite.com/ProductPages/PR_Pants.htm

I absolutely couldn't care less what people think, I love my 5.11 Tactical Britches! :D
    Hey, thanks for that link! The website has a lot of items on clearance sale and being budget-minded, I'm always looking for a bargain.

BTW, I do tend to like 5.11 Tactical Pants.

I usually shop at www.LAPoliceGear.com as they have a lot of clearance sales. Here's the direct link to their closeout sale items:

http://www.lapolicegear.com/closeouts.html

While I do like the 5.11 pants, I also like to wear tactical pants everyday (they go great with my Joseph & Feiss Stain/Wrinkle Proof dress shirts from Men's Warehouse :D), and with the large number I have, $40 each can get pricey. After searching around, I found that Propper makes a very nice pair of tactical pants that are only $30 (left handers beware, they only have a spare mag pocket for a right handed shooters off hand). They are rip-stop and stain defenders and are great alternatives for the price. I get mine from www.bdu.com

I purchase my 5.11 Tactical gear from Copquest.com. I pay $39.95 per pair and USPS shipping is free on all 5.11 Tactical orders.

gf
    Last edited by lukem; 03-04-2009 at 11:05 AM.
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Here's $15 on closeout, limited to only brown color:
    http://www.lapolicegear.com/5tanypabrboc.html

Here's $17.99 for navy blue color:
    http://www.lapolicegear.com/5tapaorcl.html

It's hard to beat those prices. They're temporary as they're closeouts.

I seem to were out my 5.11's to fast. Have had great luck with Propper.
    I should say I'm a flight mecanic so I spend all day in solvents, oils, ect. and kneeling on sharp aluminum so I put a little bit more stess on them than normal carry. All my Proppers are as sharp as new. The DuPont stain res. works. But I like the fit of my 5.11 TDU's with the dress waist the best, seems to suport my iwb holster from wandering a bit more.
    Last edited by lukem; 03-04-2009 at 11:05 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12