Your favorite tactical pants?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite tactical pants?

1. Your favorite tactical pants?

Anyone have a preferred brand of tactical pants? Looking for something with spare mag pockets. Something like the SigTac or 5.11 pants or similar that look fine for casual wear and don't look like I just came off SWAT duty.
    Last edited by lukem; 03-04-2009 at 11:09 AM.

3. Hummm... somebody must make what you're looking for. Maybe Woolrich?

http://www.woolrichelite.com/ProductPages/PR_Pants.htm

I absolutely couldn't care less what people think, I love my 5.11 Tactical Britches! :D
    Last edited by lukem; 03-04-2009 at 11:08 AM.

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

Wal mart cargo shorts 9.95 tee shirt and mocs. retired in Florida

Woolrich is probably the best I have come across. I wear them on the range every day. Better fabric than most. Has more pockets too.
    "A kind word only goes so far, a kind word and a gun goes a lot further" 1924
    Be Safe, Be Confident, Get Trained! Copyrighted 1996
    [email protected]

6. Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. SIG View Post
    I absolutely couldn't care less what people think, I love my 5.11 Tactical Britches! :D
    Just ordered a pair of 5.11 tactical pants and a pair of 5.11 discreet carry khaki's. The discreet khaki's have interior zippered pockets inside the front slash pockets... should be very handy. I'm looking forward to it...
    Last edited by lukem; 03-04-2009 at 11:08 AM.

Talking

Tactical!

Tactical lego!

Tactical robotic ninja dog!

Tactical pants.

Last edited by ishi; 10-23-2007 at 03:36 PM.
    Truth is mighty and will prevail. There is nothing the matter with this, except that it ain't so.

-Mark Twain

BTW, for those who question the value of those pants, the pattern obviates the need to carry flashbangs.
    Truth is mighty and will prevail. There is nothing the matter with this, except that it ain't so.

-Mark Twain

5.11 Tactical

I've done pretty well with the classic 5.11 Tactical pants on a daily basis. I did order the new Covert Khaki pants that they have, looking forward to see how they fit. A lot of folks here in Hawaii think I'm a EMT with the 5.11, other places in the country folks thought I was some type of delivery guy. Only once was I mistaken for an off-duty SWAT guy. Worked out great when the lady at Jack In The Box told me she was on parole and that they were instructed to give all police officers 50% off. :) Didn't have the heart to tell her that I wasn't a cop. ;)
    Last edited by lukem; 03-04-2009 at 11:07 AM.

I have not tried their pants but I do have a Woolrich Elite vest and it is top notch so if I were to purchase some pants I think that would be the ones I would try.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

11. VS jeans wear columbia and versa tac all make good wear.I do like Ishi's .Nobody would ever think you were carring a gun in those pants!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast