Concealed carry! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Concealed carry!

Concealed carry!

Well, I feel it fitting to inform that my recently purchased extended magazine for mine really didn't make it less concealable in my IWB holster. Since I wear the holster as far down in my waistband as it will ride, the longer grip actually makes it easier to grab. Only bad thing tho is when I carry it in my pocket holster, I really need to use the regular mag because th extended one makes it a little too wide to fit in my pocket. That and it makes it a little more noticeable.

Ruger LC9 is one of the top rated concealed carry semi-auto, pistols on the market. Hope you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Ruger LC9 is one of the top rated concealed carry semi-auto, pistols on the market.
    According to who? Please be specific
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

5. Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    It's all according to the government sponsored web site he gets ALL his MISinformation from...

If people here haven't learned..... YET..... that he's an idiot, they will...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post

If people here haven't learned..... YET..... that he's an idiot, they will...

All this coming from probably one of the biggest disrespecting idiots of all time on here.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Ruger LC9 is one of the top rated concealed carry semi-auto, pistols on the market. Hope you like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    I'll just leave this here.

Readers Choice: The 12 Best Concealed Carry Guns

These guys seem to think it's pretty worthy.

https://floridagunsupply.com/gun/ruger-lc9s-pro/

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    I'll just leave this here.

Readers Choice: The 12 Best Concealed Carry Guns

These guys seem to think it's pretty worthy.

https://floridagunsupply.com/gun/ruger-lc9s-pro/
    So a blog and some random gun store? I'll run right out and get one
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Concealed carry!

So a blog and some random gun store? I'll run right out and get one
    Hey, you didn't say nothin about reputation or anything else, you just said "according to who". Well, there ya go. You asked, I answered. Take it or leave it.

You don't have to be a smartass, tho but they are good little guns, in my opinion, anyways. And reasonably priced as well. Much nicer to shoot than their LC9 predecessor.

But hey, don't take my word for it, or theirs. Nobody's telling you to just "run right out and get".... anything.

10. Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Hey, you didn't say nothin about reputation or anything else, you just said "according to who". Well, there ya go. You asked, I answered. Take it or leave it.

You don't have to be a smartass, tho but they are good little guns, in my opinion, anyways. And reasonably priced as well. Much nicer to shoot than their LC9 predecessor.

But hey, don't take my word for it, or theirs. Nobody's telling you to just "run right out and get".... anything.
    No one with a single brain cell would take your word on shyte.

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    No one with a single brain cell would take your word on shyte.

So now you're resorting to trolling, huh? Fitting. Even for you. Your posts here suggest you don't even have half a brain cell so you have no room to talk. Find a short pier and take a very long walk off of it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast