Galco VS alien gear holsters (IWB)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Galco VS alien gear holsters (IWB)

1. Galco VS alien gear holsters (IWB)

What do ya'll think of them? Which is better in your opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

ironcladft Guest
    I use GEARCRAFT HOLSTERS and love them. Lifetime warranty and very well made. I have their IWB for a Shield, an OWB for my M&P Full Size and a bunch of mag carriers.

Galco.....
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

5. I have at at least 4 Alien holsters. IWB and OWB. Like them all. The iwb really balance out a larger gun such as Glock 19, Sig Legion, and 1911 which I have carried.

Galco VS alien gear holsters (IWB)

Haven't tried anything by Galco yet but, I really love my Alien Gear 3.0 cloak tuck. It's a good holster and reasonably priced. Plus they give you a thirty-day trial period and if you like it, they have a lifetime trade-in program with the holster shell. Buy a new gun? Sell the old one? Send in your used shell and get a new one for your new gun. All you pay for is the shipping to return your old shell.

7. I have had both and prefer the galco

I guess one plus between the alien gear and the galco is that Galco holsters can be bought in stores like Cabela's and Bass Pro whereas alien gear holsters have to be ordered online from alien gear.

Alien Gear just looks too bulky to me and I'm an old fart who came up on leather
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Alien Gear just looks too bulky to me and I'm an old fart who came up on leather
    Too bulky compared to what, the Galco King Tuk? They look about the same to me. If one is actually a little more bulkier than the other, I highly doubt it would be noticeable enough to make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Too bulky compared to what, the Galco King Tuk? They look about the same to me. If one is actually a little more bulkier than the other, I highly doubt it would be noticeable enough to make a difference.

Wouldn't wear a King Tuck either. Give me a simple Galco Combat Master pancake holster and I'm good
    Barrett Tillman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast