Glock 42/43 Ankle Holster - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Glock 42/43 Ankle Holster

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    You are free to ignore my advice on ankle holsters, handgun lasers, and home defense weapons and plans. I was just offering you alternatives that would actually work.

    I was just saying that your post mentioning "00 buck followed by a dozen or different handguns calibered in either .40 or .45" is not how this works. That's not how any of this works. You are certainly free to make a fool out of yourself by posting stuff like this.

    Good luck in finding an ankle holster for your Glock 42 or 43 with a Crimson Trace Laserguard.
    And you my friend can take my words for whatever you want. I'm not a forum poster and don't care to discuss things such as home defense in open forum for several reasons. As for my 42/43 set up. If you knew me you'd understand why it's on the ankle. Don't take everything said at face value. There are too many pieces missing for you to have a clear picture of what's going on here. You just sit behind your keyboard and criticize and critique everyone like you do (yeah I've read many posts where you tell people their wrong). Fact is you don't know me or anything about me so my best advise is to answer the questions and offer advice when it's asked for. Done


    Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by 93-331-29psi View Post
    And you my friend can take my words for whatever you want. I'm not a forum poster and don't care to discuss things such as home defense in open forum for several reasons. As for my 42/43 set up. If you knew me you'd understand why it's on the ankle. Don't take everything said at face value. There are too many pieces missing for you to have a clear picture of what's going on here. You just sit behind your keyboard and criticize and critique everyone like you do (yeah I've read many posts where you tell people their wrong). Fact is you don't know me or anything about me so my best advise is to answer the questions and offer advice when it's asked for. Done
    Good luck with that attitude. If I can't take what you say at face value, then you have really nothing to complain about. You may want to re-read this thread to understand why we are where we are in this discussion. I simply just offered you an opinion to which you gave a number of rather odd replies.

    I never questioned your plan to carry a Glock 42 or 43 on the ankle. I think it is a quite appropriate gun for that. Finding an ankle holster for a Glock 42 or 43 with a Crimson Trace Laserguard is a hard task. Will that ankle holster be any good is a completely different question.

    I answered your question by offering you the choice to drop the Crimson Trace Laserguard and go with the Galco Ankle Glove. This is the only good ankle holster that I could find. Take it or leave it.

    The rest of the discussion was driven by you, defending your choices. You mentioned that the Glock 42 or 43 would be primarily for home defense for the wife, to which I simply stated that this is a rather poor choice for a home defense gun. Then you posted your nonsensical shotgun and dozen handgun comment.

    Anyway, good luck in finding an ankle holster for your Glock 42 or 43 with a Crimson Trace Laserguard.

  4. #13

    Glock 42/43 Ankle Holster

    Wow...lol. Another tread down the drain. Somebody just casually made a thread asking for holsters that accommodate a laser sight for a particular pistol then all the sudden turns into basically a, "you really shouldn't rely on a laser sight, blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah, blah...." discussion.

    I have a Crimson Trace Laser Guard on my carry pistol. You wanna criticize me too??....lol. No please, don't waste my time with your "opinion" because I don't care. That was just a joke.

    But on the serious side tho, just answer the damn question man. If you can't simply do that just pass it up. You don't need to force your opinion on people.

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Wow...lol. Another tread down the drain. Somebody just casually made a thread asking for holsters that accommodate a laser sight for a particular pistol then all the sudden turns into basically a, "you really shouldn't rely on a laser sight, blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah, blah...." discussion.

    I have a Crimson Trace Laser Guard on my carry pistol. You wanna criticize me too??....lol. No please, don't waste my time with your "opinion" because I don't care. That was just a joke.

    But on the serious side tho, just answer the damn question man. If you can't simply do that just pass it up. You don't need to force your opinion on people.
    So, you just came here to troll, because you didn't provide any answer whatsoever to the OP. Got it. Have fun. As usual, I leave you alone with having the last word in the thread you troll.

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    So, you just came here to troll, because you didn't provide any answer whatsoever to the OP. Got it. Have fun. As usual, I leave you alone with having the last word in the thread you troll.
    Just the kind of response I expected from you. Nice work! Keep it up!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Wow...lol. Another tread down the drain. Somebody just casually made a thread asking for holsters that accommodate a laser sight for a particular pistol then all the sudden turns into basically a, "you really shouldn't rely on a laser sight, blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah, blah...." discussion.

    I have a Crimson Trace Laser Guard on my carry pistol. You wanna criticize me too??....lol. No please, don't waste my time with your "opinion" because I don't care. That was just a joke.

    But on the serious side tho, just answer the damn question man. If you can't simply do that just pass it up. You don't need to force your opinion on people.
    Exactly!!! Well put!! If this is trolling then I say troll away!!


    Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

  8. #17

    Glock 42/43 Ankle Holster

    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    --snipped your useless babbling--
    because you didn't provide any answer whatsoever to the OP.
    --snipped the rest of your idiotic, arrogant banter--
    Fine... To the OP, here ya go.
    CrossBreedÂGlock 42/43 Ankle Holster Ankle Holster

    They have one it looks like for a Glock 43 with a Crimson Trace Laser Guard.

    It's funny how you recommended a holster to the OP that doesn't even offer an option for a laser attachment when it was clearly stated that's what was being looked for yet you have the audacity to attack my post with your bull-Glock 42/43 Ankle Holster Hmmm. Why am I not surprised.

    Oh wait, my bad, you were too busy being wrapped up in smearing your useless opinion towards laser sights... that's why.

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Fine... To the OP, here ya go.
    CrossBreedÂGlock 42/43 Ankle Holster Ankle Holster

    They have one it looks like for a Glock 43 with a Crimson Trace Laser Guard.

    It's funny how you recommended a holster to the OP that doesn't even offer an option for a laser attachment when it was clearly stated that's what was being looked for yet you have the audacity to attack my post with your bull-Glock 42/43 Ankle Holster Hmmm. Why am I not surprised.

    Oh wait, my bad, you were too busy being wrapped up in smearing your useless opinion towards laser sights... that's why.
    I first and foremost listed a holster that I have experience with and that I know is a good holster. I listed other holster options for a Glock 43 with a Crimson Trace Laser Guard later. The question is, is this holster any good? I guess it is for the OP to find out and report back. The CrossBreed holster comes with a 2-week trial period.

    It is interesting that you only started to search for an answer to the OP once I challenged you and got you out of your troll mode. LOL.

  10. #19

    Glock 42/43 Ankle Holster

    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    I first and foremost listed a holster that I have experience with and that I know is a good holster.
    I don't doubt for a second that the Galco Ankle Glove is a good holster but my point was that it's not what the OP was looking for. Make sense??

    I listed other holster options for a Glock 43 with a Crimson Trace Laser Guard later. The question is, is this holster any good? I guess it is for the OP to find out and report back. The CrossBreed holster comes with a 2-week trial period.
    Wow, I'm impressed. So, so sorry I failed to see where you actually did what was asked by the OP's question.

    It is interesting that you only started to search for an answer to the OP once I challenged you and got you out of your troll mode. LOL.
    Only to you. I wasn't in "troll mode" anyways, pal.

    It is also awfully funny how you refer to someone as a troll who snaps right back at your bull-Glock 42/43 Ankle Holster.

  11. Ignored most of this post as it didn't answer the question - but my suggestion for an ankle holster that will allow for sights is the bug bite - I haven't ever used it but it is what I'm ordering when I get a smaller weapon. Check it out - they have a great video of it being used with as you wanted

    BugBite Ankle Holster




    Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast