Replacement Grips on S&W 340PD
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Replacement Grips on S&W 340PD

  1. Replacement Grips on S&W 340PD

    I recently picked up a S&W 340PD. It's a nice little personal defense pistol that I'm becoming accurate for close range if i stick with .38 ammo. My biggest concern is the shock the backstrap gives my old arthritic hands when i use the standard grips. I tried a Hogue nylon one piece grip that is designed for J frames, but it doesn't quite seat right. Does anyone have any suggestions for a grip that does fit?

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    Have you thought about trying the Crimson Trace grips?

  4. Try some Uncle Mike's j-frame combat grips. They've been discontinued but there are always a few available on Ebay. They cover the backstrap and are comfortable for shooters with larger hands. Alternatively, the OEM rubber combat grips from Smith & Wesson do a good job of covering the back strap and absorbing recoil. They're very similar to the Uncle Mike's, just a bit slimmer.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts