Looking for opinions since I'm new to conceal carry traveling

Thread: Looking for opinions since I'm new to conceal carry traveling

1. Looking for opinions since I'm new to conceal carry traveling

So my husband and I are going to Indianapolis for the Red Bull Air races. Michigan and Indiana reciprocate so that isnt the issue. I can't carry in the speedway so for most of the day it has to be locked in a safe at the hotel. Do you carry or does it ever become I can't have it on me 90% of my day so... I realize that driving and rest stops can be sketchy. Figure the drive itself lends to me carrying but it's the 8+ hours at the hotel even in a safe that freaks me out.

Thanks in advance...

Sent from my SM-G965U using USA Carry mobile app

My friend is an assistant general manager in a local hotel here in Michigan. The hotel will put guest's guns in the hotel safe if the guest wishes. Some hotels even have a safe dedicated to just guns.

Now whether you will feel comfortable with your gun in a hotel safe is a question only you can answer but I would suggest that you take documentation to be able to prove ownership when retrieving your gun from the hotel safe.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

4. Thank you I will no matter what

Sent from my SM-G965U using USA Carry mobile app