Alien Gear "Velcro" holster? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alien Gear "Velcro" holster?

1. I see the "attached image" icon but still don't see the image.

Can you all see it? If so, do you have any thoughts on my carry solution?

I am having a bit of trouble. I am not getting a proper grip when I draw and have to bring my weak hand over and fiddle with the grip to get it right. If I draw and don't correct my grip I wind up with the pistol angled to the left.

Any suggestions?

Thanks again.

3. Quote Originally Posted by GGB View Post
    I screenshot the pic and posted it. Can you see it now?

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry
    No. I am logged in and still only see the little paper clip icon labeled "attached images".

But if you all can see them, it doesn't matter if I can't :)

Do you have any thoughts on my carry solution?

I am finding it to be less than ideal as the way my hand approaches the grips does not lend itself to a proper grip. I am having to correct my grip after drawing.

Any thoughts?

Thanks Everyone.

4. I still can't see it but that doesn't matter. If you all can see it that is all we need:)

This solution carries comfortably. At least as comfortable as I can be wearing that brace.

The issue that I am having is that I am having trouble getting a proper grip when I draw and I have to bring my weak hand over and fiddle with the grip.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GGB View Post
    I screenshot the pic and posted it. Can you see it now?
    I am having all sort of issues posting here. I posted a reply yesterday and it's gone.

I still cannot see the picture. It doesn't matter as long as you can. I already know what it looks like :)

Any thoughts on my carry solution?

Thanks.

6. All I can think of is repositioning the holster. Although Iím sure you have already done this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12