My new Toy ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new Toy !

Thanks for the review and attaching the video. I'm going down to Walmart this afternoon and buying one! I've been looking at surefires (dreaming if you will) about affording a surefire flashlight. They are BIG bucks. Granted, they're powerfully bright. However, I like that Coleman for only $25 and it has a defensive bezel. I'll get one for me, the wife and my 17 yr old daughter. Three for less than half the cost of one Surefire. Hard to beat that.

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    Thanks for the review and attaching the video. I'm going down to Walmart this afternoon and buying one! I've been looking at surefires (dreaming if you will) about affording a surefire flashlight. They are BIG bucks. Granted, they're powerfully bright. However, I like that Coleman for only $25 and it has a defensive bezel. I'll get one for me, the wife and my 17 yr old daughter. Three for less than half the cost of one Surefire. Hard to beat that.
    It's 25 dollars in your state? WOW, it's only 17.96 here in NH but we don't have sales tax up here. But it's still a great deal for the price and power of the light you get. Works great for blinding people and if needed you can use it for body stircks ( to the face for the most part). I have the beam shots i will try and post them up some time tonight. Surefires are over rated and over priced but hey if you have money coming out of your ears then go buy some. More and more tests are showing that the new LED flashlights coming out have more power then the 200 dollar surefire flashlights. One that comes to mind would be the Feinx flashlights for 80 down to 50 have more power and more extra stuff ( like SOS mod,Turbo mod,LOW,High,Strobe mod and a few others).

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12