Kholster crescent Concealed Carry Tuckable holster - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kholster crescent Concealed Carry Tuckable holster

1. After reading lots of comments and suggestions on several different forums, I decided to go with the Kholster. I ordered on Sunday, it shipped on Monday, and I received it on Wednesday. I am very happy with this holster. It's not fancy but it is VERY functional. The smooth side of the leather is on the back (on your skin), and feels much better than a gun rubbing against you. I bought mine for my Glock 26 and it fits like a glove; easy to draw, but won't fall out when held upside down. In a pinch, I could use it for my Kel-Tec PF-9 or Walther P22, although the fit is a tad loose. The metal belt clips are quite sturdy and it stays put, with the gun snug against the body. Cant and depth are adjustable, and the leather could be trimmed to suit your individual needs. Jimmy, the owner, got right back to me when I emailed him a couple of questions.

It has a 90 day satisfaction guarantee (you pay the shipping), and a lifetime warranty.

It is $45, including shipping but if you enter a discount code in the 'special instructions' box you get a 10% rebate. (If you need a code: 336879)

I am not associated with this company, just a happy customer. I have only used the holster a couple of days, but it is very comfortable. For usability and price, it is a great value, IMHO.

Kholster

Here are some photos:

Kholster IWB with Glock 26

Kholster

Kholster with Glock 26

Kholster with Kel-Tec PF-9

Kholster with Walther P22

Kholster with Glock 26 Upside Down

does anyone have buddy referral code?
    sorry guys code doesn't work, they are having a sale..but thanks
    Last edited by svrivera; 08-02-2009 at 07:42 AM. Reason: add-on

4. 336879

It looks very comparable to the Supertuck.

While is lacks a bit of the STs finish, it shares a good warranty and fills a bracket of low-to-mid-price hybrid holster.

I love my Supertuck, so I doubt Ill buy one of these, but Im glad everyone else is happy with theirs!

My Kholster review

I love all of mine- yes, I own several Kholsters.
    They protect my ribs from the grips. I can tilt the gun forward in a very exaggerated forward cant- I like that. I'm a small guy and the forward cant helps conceal the grip a little better. I can carry a Springfield XD .45 compact, or a Kahr P-45, a Kel Tec P-11, Ruger LCP, or a Glock 27. That being said, I do admit that I also like my Crossbreed holsters, too.
    I've read several comments here. Kholsters are ugly as sin- so are Glocks, Sigs and XDs. All of them are VERY reliable. Ugly is better. Kholster conforms to your body shape fairly quickly, especially if you wear the holster without a gun for a few hours. People say that drawing is difficult. It takes time to master it, just like anything else. You might not be used to having the grips tight with the holster, but adjust with a little practice (unloaded gun, of course). Kholster conceals very easily with the tuckable clips. Just adjust your wardrobe a little bit and wear shirts a little larger(with any holster). I wear a casual sport coat with jeans everywhere I go now, and it looks good. My sister is a wardrobe consultant, and highly approves. Hawiian shirts and any button-down shirt or sweatshirt work well, too. Just remember to wear them all a little big. The concealment vests are too obvious for me if someone knows what to look for.
    I hope my comments help someone. Good luck!

7. I have a Kohlster for my Ruger .38 (LCR), a Ruger .380 LCP and my XD .40. Love them all and the price, comfort and warrenty can't be beat. Highly recommended no matter what you carry! Great service, great product, great price, what else can you ask for

I have had mine for about two years now .... and wear it every day .

[

Thanks for posting. I'm very interested in this type of IWB holster.
    Appears to be for serious CC...for those who CC daily and need something comfortable.

BUT...Most of my pants fit without a belt. Seems you need a larger size to wear this type?
    Taurus 24/7 OSS DS .45
    Ruger LCR .357
    Remington 870 Tactical 12 ga

Lavon: response to your question

Lavon:
    In response to your question, yes, you need a larger belt and larger pants any time you carry IWB, regardless of IWB holster brand. The nice part of larger clothes is that when you grow horizontally (gain weight) with age, you already have the larger sizes you need. LOL
    I typically wear a button down shirt and a sport coat with jeans. It doesn't look like one of those cc vests which, to the trained eye, are obvious. Also, a big baggy sweatshirt or sweater works just as well. The nice thing about the Kholster is that any shirt tucks between the pants and the gun, but yet you have a leather backing to protect your ribs from 'slide bite' (gun ripping your ribcage apart).
    I will assume that you are new to cc carry? I hope I don't seem like I'm talking down to you! That's not my intention.
    With any new holster, make absolutely SURE you practice your presentation (with a loaded gun, of course) a LOT. Make sure you practice with each wardrobe outfit, too.
    I had a winter jacket that the gun constantly got caught in the fabric, so I ditched that jacket a got a new one. You don't want to find out that a wardrobe item isn't going to work during a crisis situation. Also, have your spouse/partner/best friend look over your wardrobe outfits to make sure you are not 'printing'. I found that out with a friend, fortunately, but you can get 'made' very easily with the wrong wardrobe. I also saw that at a city convention center- two cops approached a guy whose denim jacket wasn't low enough to cover up his 'buddy'. He had a lot of talking to do! In a perverted way, it was funny to watch...
    When the shirt tucks between the gun and the outside, it opens up your wardrobe quite a bit.
    Did my comments help at all?

Anybody know how to get rid of these Google ads?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast