Crossbreed Supertuck arrived today - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crossbreed Supertuck arrived today

Quote Originally Posted by AZUSA View Post
    Ordered it on 5/15 & received it on 5/29.
    Hey, two is better than three. Looking forward to it.

Now if we can just get AZ to let me carry in a restaurant that sells alcohol. I will be set!
    Tennessee just did it, overriding the Governors veto even, so there's always hope.

Crossbreed rocks

The people at Crossbreed holsters provide some of the best holsters and customer service I have seen in a long while.

I have had my supertuck for a little over a year and the kydex started to crack on the front lip. I sent it in for warranty service expecting to get the kydex replaced and hoping for a set of the new steel clips.

What I got was a BRAND NEW HOLSTER WITH STEEL CLIPS and a new set of the original kydex clips!!!

These guys are top notch!

I've been carrying my Taurus 24/7 Pro DS 4" in a CB Supertuck daily since I got it 2 weeks ago. Love it.

We did a review on the Super Tuck Holster. Our reviewer loved it, and is getting a lot of use out of it! Plus, the owner of CrossBreed, Mark Craighead, has been great to work with. Definitely check them out!

How comfortable is it when you are sitting down or driving?

The answers I found when researching it was that it was quite comfortable, even on long drives. YMMV, of course, but I have yet to see a post anywhere where someone said they absolutely didn't like the supertuck.

Quote Originally Posted by logan View Post
    How comfortable is it when you are sitting down or driving?
    I have found it to be very comfortable while sitting down. It did take a few times to get used to and I had to play around with placement. (I like mind at about 3:30) I have also found at this placement that I can draw it with relative ease even with a seatbelt on. I have to contort a bit, but it can be done.

I am up and down all day and in the car a lot - I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Quite surprised when I opened my mailbox today and my Supertuck was in there!

YMMV, but that's only 8 days from ordering and I couldn't be more pleased. Thanks to Tim for the quick turnaround, and absolute quality holster.

I have found it to be very comfortable while sitting down. It did take a few times to get used to and I had to play around with placement. (I like mind at about 3:30) I have also found at this placement that I can draw it with relative ease even with a seatbelt on. I have to contort a bit, but it can be done.

I am up and down all day and in the car a lot - I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
    Thanks for the reply. I think I'll be ordering one of these soon. Looks really nice and haven't seen anyone say they don't like anything about it yet. I don't tuck in shirts often, but I love the fact that if I choose to, I can.

I actually prefer mine at 4:00, so when getting in the truck, I slide it more to the 3:00 position. Then it is comfortable and easy to draw even with seatbelt on. I also expose it while driving so I can draw faster if necessary. It's still below the center console, so concealed to most passengers.

To be honest, the only thing that would improve the supertuck is slightly thicker kydex. I'm concerned that with daily use, the kydex will crack like Jes said above. But the warranty should take care of that, as he has experienced.
    SC CWP
    NH non-res CWP
    NRA Member

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast