Need some imput from people who know more then me. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some imput from people who know more then me.

Thanks again for the input on this matter. I have a high power hand held flashlight in my hand gun safe next to the bed. But again if i have to round up the kids i would have to drop the light. With the Surefire X300 they have that new DG switch that allows you to keep all your fingers on the gun. With out having to use a finger to work the weapon light. Does anyone own a DG switch? How does it work? I can get a TRL-1 and night sights for around 750 for all three ( gun,night sights,weapon light). One draw back to the weapon mounted light is you have to point a loaded gun at what you want to see. So from a safety stand point with young kids in the house it may be safer to just go with the hand held so i can aim the light with out pointing the weapon at what I'M looking at.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

3. Conquering Low Light

Here is a very good video from Crimson Site.Go to Crimson Trace.com and click on videos on left side on screen.Now click on Chapter 3 (conquering low light-ken hackathorn)found this very interesting.

LOL yes it is. I love that DVD i have it along with the catalog in my filing cabinet. I hear bad things about crimson trace. Think i will just go with night sights and maybe a TRL-1.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

5. Crimson Trace

I was thinking of getting one for myself after watching video and yet to hear anything bad on crimson trace.What can you tell me about these?What kind of bad stuff are you hearing?Don't want to waste money on something not worth getting if you know what I mean.
    Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12