Kel Tec P3AT

Thread: Kel Tec P3AT

1. Kel Tec P3AT

Recently got a P3AT. It's a beast of a gun, will surely do the job if needed. Carry this when not feasible to carry my G26/Don Hume IWB holster. Got a wallet-style pocket holster for the Kel Tec from pocketholsters.com, very nice, anyone else use 'em?

3. I have one too...I love it. I have a pocket holster and I got the bolt on clip for it as well. I use this whenever I just need a fast and easy gun to take with me and I dont feel like putting on my IWB holsters for my other carry guns.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yellow_Mustang View Post
    I have one too...I love it. I have a pocket holster and I got the bolt on clip for it as well. I use this whenever I just need a fast and easy gun to take with me and I dont feel like putting on my IWB holsters for my other carry guns.
    happy shooting my friend,

TFO

I have one with an ArmaLaser on it. Great little BUG.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I just traded mine for something I could use/rent in CCW classes, primarily due to ammo shortages in .380.

I loved (still do) the P3-AT, and will eventually get another one.

Ironically, right after I traded it away one of shops in Tucson got a whole boat-load of .380 ACP delivered.

P9's are pretty sweet too - and if I can ever find the single stack P9, I may opt for that too... we'll see.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

I picked up a P380 a couple years ago to carry when concealing my Kimber couldn't meet the clothing requirements. The little pistol was super reliable - carried in a Hume pocket carry. I found myself just grabbing it more than the Kimber and was quite comfortable with it. Sold the Kimber. But I did later buy a SW Airlite 357 which has now replaced the P380. I guess there is some sort of evolution going on...

I had looked at the Kel-Tec and LCP, but will probably option for the S&W 642 as my BUG.

I currently carry a Kahr CW-45 as my warm weather CCW. It's very concealable and makes big holes.
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

I have 2 of them. One is in my pocket always.Even when I'm carrying something bigger --that KT is always there