Office Carry - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Office Carry

Another vote for Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe.I carry one of theres every day.
    "I don't want to ever shoot anyone . . .
    but I want bad guys to leave my family and me alone!"

I just got my Crossbreed yesterday and love it as well...

However, that doesn't change my concerns about the difference between the "letter of the law" and the actual implementation of the legal system when dealing with something concealed carry with which the general public doesn't always seem to be comfortable.

Ummm

umm all I can say is ask your Manager or your Supervisor.
    The hgher you go the better I would think.

6. Try a belly band for the office.

I have a compact pistol and carry in a Belly Band.

This gives me ultra concealment. I also have the SuperTuck and it is great, but.... I don't like the clips showing even tucked in. With the belly band, nothing shows.

What I use. Kahr MK40 (.40 S&W) in a Blade-Tech (Ultra Concealment) holster inside the waistband. The little Kahr just disappears under only my tucked in shirt. I'm a confirmed lefty so I carry it at 8:00 O'Clock with the Blade-Tech holster set for the FBI cant. It is perfectly comfortable and I can have it out and running in under one second.

Quote Originally Posted by fullofdays View Post
    Do any forum members carry concealed wherever they please, regardless of validity of the signs??
    Depends upon the sign and the location.
    Ken Grubb
    Puyallup, WA

I also carry the j frame (Taurus titanium 38+P) in a Galco pocket holster. The holster makes it look like a wallet if it prints at all. Never had a problem. The nice thing about this is if you get into a situation on the train (or whatever) where you have gone to condition yellow you can put your hand in your pocket and on your firearm without anyone blinking an eye. In that situation I believe I can draw faster than I could from a belt holster - and way faster than from an ankle hoster. Get a bobbed hammer or enclosed hammer (bulldog) and there's no danger of getting hung up on the pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by piste View Post
    I tried a few searches but could not find anything on this...but it very well may be out there so feel free to help me find any existing threads on this.

I work in a typical office environment...suits, offices, cubicles, conference rooms, etc. I'm a fairly new CCW holder and trying to figure out how best to carry in the office. I have a great setup in my carry bag to get to and from work with my S&W 642. Once I'm in the office...and I do have an office...the bag is down by the side of my chair. I do have to attend meetings and get about the floor during the day. I have the option to lock up my bag but that just isn't a good solution for me. For one thing my weapon does me no good if I don't have it with me. Most of the time while at work my suit jacket is off so I just have suit pants, shirt, tie, etc. The way I figure my pretty much ONLY option for carry is an ankle rig. Pocket carry would seem just too difficult to conceal...even with a 642. Anything I'm missing here? And any particular ankle holsters come to mind as being best fit for my situation? Any other thoughts or advice. Thx.
    Yeah, I have a part time office job that I go to a couple of days a week. The Boss is a gun Guy like me, so we have guns with no problem. Even though we have to keep it low key and concealed, it's no problem. My briefcase contains a Kimber 1911 with a few extra mags, but I also keep a S&W 342 in my pocket in a Kramer Pocket Holster with a couple of speed strips. One other option is the "Hidden Agenda" by Galco and some made by a few other companies. It's a Day Planner / Agenda with a hidden holster inside. A guy on Ebay made a few of them for me for several different guns, using actual, Franklin Covey and Day Timer Day Planners with extra smooth zippers around them. I've carried them with my Lightweight Commander and a Glock 19 all over the mall, Starbucks, and the Library without so much as a glance. It even has an extra mag pouch beside the holster inside. Handy!!!
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

11. Does anyone know if a Supertuck works with a Baby Eagle 9mm?

Thanks,
    Jason

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123