Carry in a briefcase? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carry in a briefcase?

I sometimes carry mine in my laptop bag. I know that most consider that a very bad idea but I do it anyway. However when I carry my laptop I keep it close. The story about the woman staring at her purse on the other side of the table is a good one. If you do have it in your purse or briefcase keep it at your side not away from you. Here in SC if you have a CWP your purse, briefcase is considered part of your clothing so if you leave it lying around you could be charged wih going naked.

If you don't carry it on you keep it close. However no one in their right mind would say that carrying in a purse is as good as carrying on your body. But having my gun on me while in my speedo may stick our more than my belly and that would not be good.

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    I sometimes carry mine in my laptop bag. I know that most consider that a very bad idea but I do it anyway. However when I carry my laptop I keep it close. The story about the woman staring at her purse on the other side of the table is a good one. If you do have it in your purse or briefcase keep it at your side not away from you. Here in SC if you have a CWP your purse, briefcase is considered part of your clothing so if you leave it lying around you could be charged wih going naked.

If you don't carry it on you keep it close. However no one in their right mind would say that carrying in a purse is as good as carrying on your body. But having my gun on me while in my speedo may stick our more than my belly and that would not be good.
    Nah...my belly sticks out farther than my weapon (gun! gun! not THAT weapon!) when I'm wearing my speedo...You must be pretty trim, FN1910.

I am not trim by any means but I don't think my belly would cover my gun. Either way if you catch me in a speedo then take my gun and use it to put me out of my and everyone else's misery.

http://executivedefense.com/

Check this one out. I originally saw this item reviewed by D.K. Pridgen in Combat Handguns magazine. I have also seen the item mentioned in American Guardian which has since been renamed America's First Freedom. Would be curious if anyone here has used one.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    http://executivedefense.com/

Check this one out. I originally saw this item reviewed by D.K. Pridgen in Combat Handguns magazine. I have also seen the item mentioned in American Guardian which has since been renamed America's First Freedom. Would be curious if anyone here has used one.
    That's pretty cool. May have to consider one. Thanks for the post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12