Ammo

Thread: Ammo

Exclamation Ammo

Do anybody know where I can purchased some .45GAP Federal Premium Hydra-Shok 230 Grain from. Gun dealers in my area are short on ammo.

I'm assuming (from reading another thread) that you want it in .45 GAP. Good luck there. It isn't even available on Gun Broker. I did however see some Speer Gold Dots at a fair price.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by foots402 View Post
    Do anybody know where I can purchased some .45GAP Federal Premium Hydra-Shok 230 Grain from. Gun dealers in my area are short on ammo.
    Contact Able Ammo -- they usually have Federal in stock.

Federal Premium Vital Shok Ammunition P45GHS1, 45 CAP, Hydra-Shok JHP, 230 GR, 880 fps, 20 Rd/bx

(according to the site they are currently out -- ask them to email you when it's available. I haven't bought from them in a long time, but no hassles when I did)
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam