Concealed carry vest - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed carry vest

I have a couple of black leather vests and a 5.11 vest, the 5.11 one doesn't get used much as it does look like a shoot me first vest.
    Roy
    Dacono CO
    CCW, Ruger LCR, Winchester 94, S&W 686-3

Quote Originally Posted by tomwalshco View Post
    I thought Members Only stopped making peacoats years ago.

Couldn't resist....
    lol. I'm about a decade too young for Members Only.
    "Life is a great teacher. Unfortunately, it kills all of its students..."

4. I"m not interested in "lets go deer hunting" look for church. But a nice tweed herrinbone jacket over one of these might be nice. Anyone have experience with something like these?
    Leather Concealment Vests | Ray's Holsters | Vest, Product, Details, Bison, Amer

Quote Originally Posted by RPB View Post
    I"m not interested in "lets go deer hunting" look for church. But a nice tweed herrinbone jacket over one of these might be nice. Anyone have experience with something like these?
    Leather Concealment Vests | Ray's Holsters | Vest, Product, Details, Bison, Amer
    Someday I will get one of those Coronado Leather vests. I just wish someone around here carried them, so I could try it on before buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    Someday I will get one of those Coronado Leather vests. I just wish someone around here carried them, so I could try it on before buying it.
    I have one that I bought at a gun show at least 10-12 years ago. Need to send it back for some repairs.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

We are launching our vests next spring by popular demand. Since we are on the subject...what are some features you guys like...we like getting our wish lists from the public. Gives us the best insight of what people want.
    www.licensed2carry.com Manufacturers of Tactical Solutions, Kevlar Body Armor Shirts, and Holsters. Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/licensed2carry Become a Fan on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Licens...2527894?ref=ts

8. Quote Originally Posted by Licensed2carry.com View Post
    We are launching our vests next spring by popular demand. Since we are on the subject...what are some features you guys like...we like getting our wish lists from the public. Gives us the best insight of what people want.
    Just brainstorming here ...

I can't speak for everyone, but I'd like a Ben Cartwright lapels (Bonanza) type vest (instead of Adam Cartwright lapels) but with buttons, which is 1) dressy enough for church with my Herringbone tweed jacket and Tan Dockers Slacks/pants 2) inside pockets that don't print through a gun outline

Possibly a lighter One for Summer ... maybe even a vented back?

I haven't seen this idea on any one else's, but Possibly some sort of SOB type BACK inside vest pocket for a small caliber BUG in addition to an inside front pocket for additional carry options. ( Some People hug at church, "is that a gun barrel in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?") Back comfort might depend on whether they had wooden Pews or cushions ...... just an idea

Quote Originally Posted by Licensed2carry.com View Post
    The leather vest I have now has two pockets on the lower outside front. I would like to see two additional pockets higher up in the chest area as well.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I had a couple of Concealed Carry Clothiers vests. I still wear 'em on occassion, but very infrequently. They work nicely, look dressier than a lot of the more "tactical" vests, but for me I had to get it custom made longer to cover up. Back when I first ordered from them circa 1999, I called and asked about tall sizing. They suggested I order something that I thought was the right size, try it on, and if I needed something longer return it and place a custom order. Only cost me the shipping, plus the added cost for custom sizing.

Concealed Carry Clothing - Vests for both Concealed Carry and Travel and Concealment Accessories including Gun Belts and our Internal Pockets.
    Ken Grubb
    Puyallup, WA

Beating the "Shoot Me First Look"

Sew On patches can help hide that Shoot Me First Look. A little thought about misdirecting someone's thoughts is not all that difficult. Amazon.com is one place you can find patches; I'm sure there are others.

Years ago, I owned a fair amount of 35mm camera gear. I knew that the padded aluminum cases where the cat's meow but screamed CAMERA. I opted for an old roller skate case. Cut the foam to fit and I was good to go. No one ever gave the case a second look.

I saw a Spongebob Squarepants patch on a Maxpedition Jumbo Versipak recently. I'm looking to do something like that to mine.
    I know a man by the name of Mel;
    he can't see but he sure do smell.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast