Trouble concealing full size Sig - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trouble concealing full size Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Running Arrow Bill View Post
    Interesting! I'm in the Texas Panhandle region. Most of ranchers around here wear Western clothing which is not tucked in 7/365. I did recently observe a gun store employee wearing a Fanny Pack case in front. Barely noticed it...

Just wondering, in "Texas" other than the yuppie Dallas area...lol...just how PC a fanny pack wearing would look for "straight" guys in the summer (unless one wasn't jogging, etc.)

Agree that patterned, slightly larger, and/or cotton/twill shirts are less likely to print...

Comments?
    They are not that uncommon around here in the summer time. Of course when I see someone with one the first thing I think of is "They are packing heat" even though of course not necessarily everyone with one is. I carry in a holster most of the time with a loose shirt over it or a jacket as the weather gets cooler. Also in cooler weather I have a leather vest with built in gun pockets that I like to use.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I wear a fanny pack in the summer when I run or ride my bicycle. You would never know I was carrying. I use the following.

KA-BAR TDI Fanny Pack

https://www.kabar.com/product/produc...me=Accessories
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Sig 220

i carry a full size P200 in a Crossbreed Supertuck holster. I lower the holster so the grip is jjust above the belt line and use about 15degrees of cant. Works beautiful. Just not not super comfortable on a 300 mile trip in the car with that long barrel.

While not exactly a fanny pack, here's an idea that you might try.

Commerce Storefront B2C

Quote Originally Posted by glock36 View Post
    I quite comfortably and easily conseal a sig pro using the Cross Breed Supertuck Delux. You would be doing yourself a favor by looking into one. The more you wear one the more it becomes part of you, also consider a good gun belt for a stable platform.
    Good luck and God speed
    Merry Christmas
    Plus ONE on a "Supertuck" deluxe!

I can easily conceal my XDM40 in a Supertuck worn in a full cant. (even under a golf shirt)

i just got an XDm 3.8....Another SuperTuck on order!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12