CC Holster (IWB) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CC Holster (IWB)

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    +1 for the Supertuck. I use it with my Kimber ultra carry, not uncommon to have it on for 10 hour days and no discomfort atall.
    Hello Spanky,
    Why did you not choose the mini tuck, just out of curiosity?

i don't think the Ultra Carry will fit in a mini tuck. I had it in a Qwik Clip and it dived forward and i had to adjust it often. I had the holster replaced with the SuperTuck which i have my for my other guns. I wear it about 16+ hours a day with no problems or discomfort. Best holster made IMO. Unfortunately it took me about 10 tries to find it. I guess i can eBay all the other ones!

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsokoll View Post
    i don't think the Ultra Carry will fit in a mini tuck. I had it in a Qwik Clip and it dived forward and i had to adjust it often. I had the holster replaced with the SuperTuck which i have my for my other guns. I wear it about 16+ hours a day with no problems or discomfort. Best holster made IMO. Unfortunately it took me about 10 tries to find it. I guess i can eBay all the other ones!
    Well the mini has two clips so it would not move around like the quick clip would I bet. And it is for smaller guns, but suits my smaller frame well.

I just looked up the Bersa Ultra Compact Pro , it has the same barrel length as my taurus, it should work.

5. Hello All! I am new to this forum. I have a question on the Super Tuck... Does anyone carry a full size with this holster? I am deciding on the S&W M&P .40cal compact or full size. I would like the full size as it will mostly be for home defense and range, but would like to occasionally carry. The Super Tuck Deluxe looks like a great holster. Anyone out there with a comparable or the same firearm and STD holster??

I bought a Milt Sparks Summer Special IWB for my XD40 and it is the most comfortable one I have found yet. It grips the gun well but is still easy to draw from. I takes a while (4-5 months) to get due to the backlog of orders as all are hand made. Very comfortable for extended wear.

Quote Originally Posted by bruocco View Post
    Hello All! I am new to this forum. I have a question on the Super Tuck... Does anyone carry a full size with this holster? I am deciding on the S&W M&P .40cal compact or full size. I would like the full size as it will mostly be for home defense and range, but would like to occasionally carry. The Super Tuck Deluxe looks like a great holster. Anyone out there with a comparable or the same firearm and STD holster??
    XDM40 (dbl stack 16rd magazine; 4.3" barrel) and a "Supertuck" Deluxe; a match made in heaven.

I wore my "Supertuck" today. I went to my best friends daughters house and helped put a "Bunkbed" together and move some furniture around. (Her and her husband are AG Obamanites.) All I was wearing for cover was a "tucked in" short sleeve shirt. I was bending over, stooping down and crawling around on my hands & knees. NO one ever noticed I was carrying; not even my friend who knows I CC.

8. tcox4freedom

Thanks for the reply tcox4freedom. That does seem to be a not so compact gun. Am i correct in saying that? The Super tuck does a nice job of keeping it covered?

9. CCW Full Size S&W M&P .40 cal

About the same size frame as the XD40??

Quote Originally Posted by bruocco View Post
    Thanks for the reply tcox4freedom. That does seem to be a not so compact gun. Am i correct in saying that? The Super tuck does a nice job of keeping it covered?
    You are correct!

The only thing you will most likely need to do is up size your wardrobe; unless you already wear loose fitting clothes. An XDM is a Large frame HG and has a 4.5" barrel and 16rd magazine; so not many handguns are larger. The "Supertuck" is a very comfortable to CC a large handgun all day.

I have a crossbreed super tuck that I carry a Ruger P95 in and it is a very comfortable holster. I highly recommend it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123