new member sumter sc

Thread: new member sumter sc

1. new member sumter sc

Guys I need a cwp class in sumter sc, I understand their is a judge instructor( how can you go wrong with a judge on your side) and several other good instructors in the area. any help would be great.
    Thanks'
    jeff

Welcome to the site. My son lives in Sumter and I don't remember who his instructor was. Here is a thread listing instructors in our SC forum. South Carolina Discussion and Firearm News You might find some in the list.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Welcome; from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Welcome from Florence. I don't know of any instructors in Sumter but can recommend one in the Florence area if you are interested.

Self-Defense and Firearms Training by Paladin Training, Florence, SC

Welcome from Florence!

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    Welcome from Florence. I don't know of any instructors in Sumter but can recommend one in the Florence area if you are interested.

Self-Defense and Firearms Training by Paladin Training, Florence, SC
    I definitely recommend Steve. It's worth the drive to Darpo park to attend his training. I think he and his staff are the BEST anywhere!

I would also recommend the drive to WLA south of Florence off 52. (You might get lucky and I've my wife as your trigger coach.)

Here's a link to their website. PM me and I can give you the WLA instructors contact info.

Pee Dee Chapter

FN1910; Do I know you?

Hello, and Welcome to the site Jeff from the SC shore.............MB......................
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady