Hi friends, just joined
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi friends, just joined

Cool Hi friends, just joined

Hi all-

Just wanted to introduce myself, couldn't find the "introductions" forum that was mentioned. I'm a musician and father of 3 young kids from Maine, and I'm never without either my Glock 23 or Kel Tec P3AT. Long live the 2nd amendment.

3. Welcome... from another 1st timer

Welcome, which is kinda funny coming from me, as I just joined in November, and this is my 1st post.
    I'm a dad X 2, and a musician (guitar + vocals) in Florida (I have a Glock 23 too).

I'm a life-long fan of our constitution (that USED to be most every American), and a firearms enthusiast for 20 years. I just received my CCW.

This site is awesome! What a wealth of information and commentary!

Nice to meet you Kevin. It's kind of weird (and nice) to actually have people to talk to about CCW matters. I know almost nobody that carries, I feel like a pariah. What a sad state of affairs, like you said, the constitution is something that is actually being demonized by our current political leaders and people like us are lurking in the shadows, unsure whether to speak up. Send me a private message with some of your music perhaps? Sadly, I must remain kind of incognito on this site for reasons given above.

5. I understand. I'll contact you off the grid in the near future... right now, I have to get back to attempting to make a living.
    I look forward to annoying you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lordoftheviolin View Post
    Hi all-

Just wanted to introduce myself, couldn't find the "introductions" forum that was mentioned. I'm a musician and father of 3 young kids from Maine, and I'm never without either my Glock 23 or Kel Tec P3AT. Long live the 2nd amendment.
    Let me guess. I bet you play the violin.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Welcome from Florida. Enjoy the site.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Welcome to the site from the state of Missouri, glad you are here
    State and local politicians should be on notice: the Second Amendment is a normal part of the Bill of Rights, and it is coming to your town.
    Attorney Alan Gura

,Well Well,,,,We have a gentleman in our midst. Welcome. Like I've often said ,,opinions are like ,,,,well you know I'm sure ,,,,Play nice and welcome. Oh,,,by the way ,,,down here its a fiddle
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Another welcome from Tampa Bay Floriduh...
    In the land where we believe any number less than 32 is used on a calendar NOT on a thermometer!

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    Another welcome from Tampa Bay Floriduh...
    In the land where we believe any number less than 32 is used on a calendar NOT on a thermometer!
    Welcome from the Outback (ND)! Our magic temp around here: "45 below keeps out the riff-faff"!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast