Getmo prisoners
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getmo prisoners

1. Getmo prisoners

I just love it that they chose to sent some of the prisoners from Getmo to Illinois. A half hour from Rock Island armory, where my nephew works. Also near a nuculear power plant. If they get out they can have toys to play with.

Hope they enjoy the Illinois winter, open their windows for fresh air.
    The people think the Second Amendment protects their rights;
    Government sees an obstacle to be over-come.
    NRA Life since 1966

4. I am totally against bringing the TERRORIST to the American continent. Try them in a military court. If the facts can be proven in a court of law. LET THE HAMMER FALL !!!!

What a joke, and What State is the Prison in........ duh....

Sure glad it's Ill and not MT. Some Local Yokels in MT went out & built this brand new prison and can't use it (MT law doesn't allow it - complicated), and it was under consideration. Sorry for any of y'all in IL.

Hey y'all: All of you do realize that if there is some kind of REAL problem at this prison (riot, escape, guard killing etc) you do realize that it is George Bush's fault and not the fault of the slimeball in the White House. Ditto on trying these ragheads in NYC--utterly ridiculous, costing the taxpayers a friggin fortune (not to mention the buying of the IL prison) and again--soemthing happens its poor George's fault.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey y'all: All of you do realize that if there is some kind of REAL problem at this prison (riot, escape, guard killing etc) you do realize that it is George Bush's fault and not the fault of the slimeball in the White House. Ditto on trying these ragheads in NYC--utterly ridiculous, costing the taxpayers a friggin fortune (not to mention the buying of the IL prison) and again--soemthing happens its poor George's fault.
    if and when they go to trial, the first thing out of these dirtbags lawyer's mouth will be "mistrial" as there is noone in the world let alone in nyc hasn't heard about 9/11. they should have took care of them in the country they were cought in after the best interogation techniques were applyed!

hey oldvet53: Leave it up to the "do as I say not as I do" ivory tower politicians and the slimeball in the White House and his slimeball attorney general to come up with these fiascos. THEY have nothing to worry about, what with their own secret service security, their own pension, their own healthcare, so it is easy to say that the US should be above the moral outrage of Gitmo--********. If you tear the arms and legs off of one of these terrorists and it save one American soldier's life, it is worth it--then again they do not give a **** about our soldiers, only their "agenda" for this country which is going down the toilet under a barrage of unforgiving debt.The American people cannot really do that much until the next Nov elections--if they do not turn this congress around, its time to pack up and get out of this country, which is going down the crapper to third worldism--then again where can you go--if we fail the rest of this planet will go with us in a free fall.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    hey oldvet53: Leave it up to the "do as I say not as I do" ivory tower politicians and the slimeball in the White House and his slimeball attorney general to come up with these fiascos. THEY have nothing to worry about, what with their own secret service security, their own pension, their own healthcare, so it is easy to say that the US should be above the moral outrage of Gitmo--********. If you tear the arms and legs off of one of these terrorists and it save one American soldier's life, it is worth it--then again they do not give a **** about our soldiers, only their "agenda" for this country which is going down the toilet under a barrage of unforgiving debt.The American people cannot really do that much until the next Nov elections--if they do not turn this congress around, its time to pack up and get out of this country, which is going down the crapper to third worldism--then again where can you go--if we fail the rest of this planet will go with us in a free fall.
    You just said it all.

11. Quote Originally Posted by ijon View Post
    I just love it that they chose to sent some of the prisoners from Getmo to Illinois. A half hour from Rock Island armory, where my nephew works. Also near a nuculear power plant. If they get out they can have toys to play with.
    Isn't it amazing that the prisoners are to be moved to the home state of our Comrade-in-Chief-----it's the Chicago way. I'm sure this decision was accompanied by all sorts of federal funding and kick-backs. I personally think that a new facility should have been built within 5 miles of the White House. But wait, that wouldn't work, what if there was a riot or something and our politicians were put at risk?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast