Revolver People - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolver People

Pick one.

3. Quote Originally Posted by wjh2657 View Post
    Pick one.

Cool are they all Taurus'. This is my first revolver, I pick it up tomorrow. Will post pictures if I can figure it out.

Bite your tongue! They are all S&W, including an M&P that dates back to 1951.

Quote Originally Posted by wjh2657 View Post
    You beat me to it.. I was gonna say... They all look like S&W from my angle...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

If I may ask, what were the circumstances on your approval for a New Jersey carry permit?
    I'm just a curious Pennsylvanian who still works in New Jersey.
    I've been having a few "Revolver thoughts" too recently, but have not yet made a purchase.

Light weight CCW revolver

To each his own - test drive a variety, if at all possible. What is good for me, may well be very wrong for you. I carry a Ruger GP 100 4" (serious carry), SP 101 (every day casual), NAA .22 Mag. around home. You can't beat a Ruger for rugged. My wife has a Ruger LCP .380 and a Ruger LCR .38+P. That little 13.5 ounce LCR is one of the best ergonomic small revolver designs I have fired. Again, do try for yourself before deciding.
    sailor

8. Quote Originally Posted by wjh2657 View Post
    I apoligize, I am a 1911 guy and as I said I am buying my 1st revolver. I can't tell unless I can see them up close and personal. A lot of Taurus' look like S&W's far away and since I was asking about a Taurus in the beginning I just assumed they were Taurus'.

9. Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    If I may ask, what were the circumstances on your approval for a New Jersey carry permit?
    I'm just a curious Pennsylvanian who still works in New Jersey.
    I've been having a few "Revolver thoughts" too recently, but have not yet made a purchase.
    Your making fun of me right, a CCW permit in the Peoples Republic of New Jersey I have a Florida and a Virginia non res CCW. I got them because I spend a lot of time in PA hunting, fishing and camping. I am originally fron PA myself well Philadelphia and wanted to move closer to work. Believe me I know bad mistake. At the time I wasn't really as big of a gun guy that I am now. PM me maybe we work together or are close by. I have run into people I have worked with before on these forums

10. Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    You beat me to it.. I was gonna say... They all look like S&W from my angle...
    Maybe so but your name say's it all your very well versed in the revolver field. you win

Quote Originally Posted by njsportsman View Post
    Maybe so but your name say's it all your very well versed in the revolver field. you win
    Not a contest... No need for win or lose... Just an awkward sense of humor I have... Maybe comes across wrong...

Not really an expert, just like the look of the S&W revolver. They have a line that says "hey I'm a S&W"..

Peace...

Post good pics of yours as I would not be able to ID one by the look alone. See Not an expert...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast