Revolver People - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Revolver People

1. Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Not a contest... No need for win or lose... Just an awkward sense of humor I have... Maybe comes across wrong...Peace...
    Truce, I wasn't trying to sound mad. I was trying to be funny as well. I have been told many times I don't know how to speak on the computer. I use to in the beginning type in CAPS not realizing it meant you were angry who knew. Not mad or offended.

S&w 649

I carry a S&W 649 stainless 38 spl + P (now the 649 is a .357 mag.). It is a bit heavy, but it balances the +P recoil. I just added Crimson Trace grips and love the combination. As an "old" cop and target puncher, I'm dedicated to wheel guns. Of course, I have some autos, but if you know your weapon and are proficient, you don't need a mag of 17 rounds. Well chosen 38 spl. + P ammo with a good eye will take care of any situation that may jump at you. Accuracy vs. volume!

I love my "Smiths" and cannot think of a better revolver on the market.

Kogman

Quote Originally Posted by njsportsman View Post
    I apoligize, I am a 1911 guy and as I said I am buying my 1st revolver. I can't tell unless I can see them up close and personal. A lot of Taurus' look like S&W's far away and since I was asking about a Taurus in the beginning I just assumed they were Taurus'.
    Just being humorous. As you know 1911s and S&W revolvers border on being religious icons!

I must confess that I do own two Ruger hanguns too. They make wonderful sturdy and reliable "working" guns.

Quote Originally Posted by njsportsman View Post
    Truce, I wasn't trying to sound mad. I was trying to be funny as well. I have been told many times I don't know how to speak on the computer. I use to in the beginning type in CAPS not realizing it meant you were angry who knew. Not mad or offended.
    Cool... Please do post the pics of your new toy when you get it... Try and get some close ups so I can ID one from the other.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

6. Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Cool... Please do post the pics of your new toy when you get it... Try and get some close ups so I can ID one from the other.

Peace...

I got it Saturday and will post some pics soon. And again want no issues with anyone here. We have enough enemies as gun owners. At least here in New Jersey a highly demoratic and antigun state. We are brothers and sisters here and need to stick together. Peace

Whoops! I wasn't thinking about non-resident permits. Every now and then I slip and show a shread of optimism! I find "Ektarr's" use of the name "New Jersykstan" to quite entertaining, and unfortunately true. I'm guessing that you may have taken the Florida and Virginia CCW Class in Bristol PA? I shoot with my brother near there, but I live in the Poconos.

8. Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    Whoops! I wasn't thinking about non-resident permits. Every now and then I slip and show a shread of optimism! I find "Ektarr's" use of the name "New Jersykstan" to quite entertaining, and unfortunately true. I'm guessing that you may have taken the Florida and Virginia CCW Class in Bristol PA? I shoot with my brother near there, but I live in the Poconos.
    I think I can top that, how about the Peoples Republic of New Jersey. Yes I do have a Florida and Virginia CCW and correct again I did it at Ready Aim Fire. I hunt in the Pocono's have a friend who lives up there.

9. How do you post pictures. I have pics og my taurus 617

10. Figured it out here it is. Taurus 617

I carry a Super Redhawk .44 mag in a shoulder rig concealed under a heavy coat while deer hunting. Does that count????

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast