Where can I not carry?

Thread: Where can I not carry?

1. Where can I not carry?

I have been looking all over for information on where it is not ok to carry like in federal buildings schools etc. anyone know where I can find this info.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron5747 View Post
    I have been looking all over for information on where it is not ok to carry like in federal buildings schools etc. anyone know where I can find this info.
    Yeah any federal buildings are off limits for carrying. Most courthouses too. What state do you live in?

You will find a lot of good info in "State Forums And News" here in USACarry. You can also check out Handgun Law at:

Handgunlaw.us

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron5747 View Post
    The prohibited areas greatly vary from jurisdiction. What State(s) are you concerned with?
    Know the law; don't ask, don't tell.
    NRA & UT Certified Instructor; CT, FL, NH, NV, OR, PA & UT CCW Holder
    Happy new 1984; 25 years behind schedule. Send lawyers, guns and money...the SHTF...

Cannot carry or may not carry?
    Ken Grubb
    Puyallup, WA

7. Hey all,
    This is the first forum I have ever been involved with thanks with all the help. I live in Indiana and own a business in Kentucky my permit is good in both states but not sure where I can and cannot carry. I have a 9mm Beratta and a riffle thats about 75years old that my dad got when he was a kid. Anyways thanks I am already looking to getting a new gun any suggest I am looking at the Beretta px-4 storm in a 40 cal. sub compact.

But I really need info on where it is not ok to carry.

Your best bet would be the State Forums and the handgun laws website.

Quote Originally Posted by Ga9mm View Post
    Your best bet would be the State Forums and the handgun laws website.
    Actually, your best bet would be the Attorney General website of the state you are concerned with. They are all different.

How about USACARRY.COM? Concealed Firearm Permit Information By State JUST CLICK ON THE MAP OF YOURS OR ANY STATE. THE INFORMATION OPENING UP WILL INCLUDE THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION.