Passengers Foil Terroist - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Passengers Foil Terroist

Obama will probably decide something must be done and issue an executive order to round up all right wing terrorists. All those that cling to their religion and guns.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Hey HK4U: Appreciated you last post; I guess all of us on this forum are terrorosts--at least according to that ass in homeland security, napolitano. Of course dumbo in the white house (kindly note my reference to him and my lower case spelling of his current home) and his liberal ACLU freinds would never insult moslems by profiling them--it makes too much sense. Just keep frisking the 90 year old grandmothers while you give a free ride to the towelheads. What these idiots will not recognize is that if there was a concerted effort by 17 year old white american boys to profess a desire to blow up airplanes and had actually been able to blow up one or two of them, we would all be for profiling of 17 year old white american boys--this has nothing to do with religion or race or nationality and everything to do with common sense, which is something that dumbo and his friends and the PC police know nothing about.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123