Passengers Foil Terroist
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Passengers Foil Terroist

Passengers Foil Terroist

To bad CC is not allowed on Air Planes. Homeland security will not be able to eliminate all threats to air travel.
    Citizens protecting others will be the answer.
    "My choices in life were
    either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician.. And to tell
    the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman

Bullets and confined cabins do not go well together, But I do believe that if we take a class or two and pass the proper training, I feel that a bunch of us carring a Tasers would be a good thing.
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Bullets and confined cabins do not go well together
    I think you've been duped by the Goldfinger Myth.

Read Airplanes & Guns: Myths and Reality by Angel Shamaya.
    Ken Grubb
    Puyallup, WA

Quote Originally Posted by kengrubb View Post

Good article. Makes a lot of sense. If it was that easy for a bullet to bring an airliner down due to depressurization, then why haven't the terrorists simply made a hole in the side of the plane?
    "terrorist arrested trying to smuggle battery powered drill onto airline" LOL
    In the beginning, the patriot is a scarce man -- brave, hated, and scorned. But when his cause succeeds, the timid join him. For then, it costs nothing to be a patriot. -- Mark Twain

They should have dropped down to an altitude where they didn't have to depressurize the plane and tossed him out. Think that may give the next terrorist a reason to reconsider?
    Why are you worried about holding up the targets for me? It' s a 9mm!

Quote Originally Posted by kengrubb View Post

Nah, , not really, bullets and fine electronics don't get along well, neither do dump wire for that matter.....
    Semper Fi

Excellent article. I carry the type of ammo for self protection. This will explode upon contact and will not penatrate.
    We are ar WAR with these people, when will our government realize that and quit ***** footing around with these people? They have no rights and need to be exterminated by any means possible.

The US is now a laughing joke to most of the world and until we get tough there will be no respect.
    "My choices in life were

Playing the devil's advocate here-

What happens when one of these said terrorists obtains a CCW and legally carries his handgun on board and starts shooting people after the fact?

Hell, they can join our military and become Majors... obtaining a CCW would be relatively easy for some of them to accomplish, I would think. I personally would just rather only Air Marshalls have the guns, but I can definitely see both sides of it.
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

I think that if 1 or 2 or a few more terriost had a ccw permit, I would want maybe 20 lawful ccw on board to take them out. The terriost regardless if they have a permit or not, still seems to have some method to take over a plane and a few ccw carries will help defeat the threat. If there were some ccw carries, the Major that had the only firearm would have been taken out before he killed so many people. I like the previous article, where up to 5000 lives would have been saved if there were some armed people of board. The reason we have ccw is to protect ourselves, family and others from death threathing harm. Being on a airplane should not be a reason to have out ccw rights disabled.
    "My choices in life were

But what if there were twenty terrorists on board as well? I mean after all, they'd be able to board legally with weapons... I think it'd be a blood bath, with no outcome predicted other than the plane still possibly going down.
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast