Has anyone here ever drawn their weapon? - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone here ever drawn their weapon?

I have not. Hubby has. Click below.

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/conce...ld-you-do.html

Yeah. Here you go...

In the beginning, the patriot is a scarce man -- brave, hated, and scorned. But when his cause succeeds, the timid join him. For then, it costs nothing to be a patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by RugerP345 View Post
    Yeah. Here you go...

Good one! Now, can you draw in some details? Highlights?

Quote Originally Posted by RugerP345 View Post
    Yeah. Here you go...

Very Cool Work, Very simply a KISS
    Semper Fi

LOL I thought about "drawing" my gun but then thought "naaaah, that would be a [email protected]$$ thing to do." Glad there are others out there with the same sense of humor as mine. :-)

I've only drawn out my weapon once. This was in 1999 before I left to the military.

I consider the area where my mother and I live to be safe and fairly protected, especially by the local police that drive by regularly. I wouldn't call this area a "old folks home" but many elderly people live here. You would think nothing happens around here but every one and a while there are reported burglaries and robberies in this place. One day late at night (11 ish) my mother heard a sound of bushes moving in our back yard. She yelled for me and called to cops. Mind you, we do have tendancies to attrack either cats or opossums also but I'm not taking the chance. I loaded my .38 special, took my flashlight and searched the back yard. Never saw anyone or anything, could have just been a animal or someone who wised up and left before he recieved another orifice.

Now that I'm stationed at a base close to home, I regularly carry my XD 40 with me at night when I walk my dog. There are strays that have come to my dog, but so far none have been too big where I would have to use my wepon.

Overall, I thank the lord for not having to end someones life. It's always a good day when a situation can be resolved peacefully and everyone lives another day, but if that bad day does come I'm glad I have the right to carry!
    "Be polite. Be professional. Be prepared to kill."
    LTC John Nagl

8. Quote Originally Posted by RugerP345 View Post
    Yeah. Here you go...

Where's a High Hat and Symble, when you need one?

One time

A couple times before entering buildings, but I don't think that really counts as the original question, and once on a 15 year old in the projects.
    We were parked facing out of a dead end and I was finishing my diner. Young Girl starts running between the houses screaming like a banshie. My partner drove up and around and there was this young kid running after her with a pistol in his hand. As I jumped out I drew and took about five steps and jumped on him putting my pistol to the back of his neck and yelling at him not move. Turned out to be a air-soft gun with the tip covered in sharpie.
    My partner ended up knowing his grandmother that was trying to raise him. He got ahold of her and she came and picked up the kid. Though I still think his lesson came from what he had to clean out of his pants.

Well driving a friend home from California I too ended up in a Memphis housing project. Having heard and read about the gang problems I didn't hesitate to take my gun out of the holster and tuck it under my right thigh. She starts asking me what the hell I'm doing. It took her a second to realize we weren't in the best of neighborhoods.

Bump.....sorry resurecting a very old thread...there are some very interesting stories on here...Anyone else have anything to share?

I have never had to draw my weapon. I hope that the time never comes.
    NRA,NYCCW,PALTCF,FLCCW,ARCCW,DCM,NYSRPA,SCOPE

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast