Has anyone here ever drawn their weapon? - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Has anyone here ever drawn their weapon?

1. I have only had to pull and use on duty.
    The outcome was expected, not desired, only the BG was down.
    We understand that at one tine we may have to use our weapon, but wish we did not need to.

Spear-99
    'I have met one person in life that fits two of the best features ever...... An AMERICAN SOLDIER'

Quote Originally Posted by Dkdufau View Post
    Is its important to you to identify that it was a black guy
    If you're talking about CAmsf150 he also identified a white guy. Did you miss that part? If you are offended then you have issues.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dkdufau View Post
    Is its important to you to identify that it was a black guy
    It is important to "Profile" to identify the enemy! I see nothing wrong with is story. At least he did say African/American...Give me a break! He also mentioned white Chevy Blazer.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    It is important to "Profile" to identify the enemy! I see nothing wrong with is story. At least he did say African/American...Give me a break! He also mentioned white Chevy Blazer.
    Wooddoctor, to be completely PC, was that supposed to be a "Caucasian-American" Chevy Blazer??
    Edmund Burke: “The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.” – 1784 speech. Taken from Founding Fathers Notes. "The unarmed man is not just defenseless -- he is also contemptible." Machiavelli

One time about 20 years ago when I was young. I was working 2nd shift 3:30 - midninight, on my way home a truck was tailgating me and a deer jumped out in front of me and I jammed on the brakes to avoid hitting it. The guys in the truck appearently didn't see the deer and thought I braked to annoy them. They tried to pass me but I had a fast car at the time and just left them behind. When I came to town I stopped to get something to eat. They roared into the parking lot as I was getting out of my car and pulled within 3 feet of the back of my car. They both jumped out and the driver pulled a piece of something about 3 feet long out from behind his seat, my car door was still open and I had my Ruger P89 in the side door pocket. I reached down and pulled it out and kept it pointed at the ground but in his direction (low ready). I didn't know Chevy trucks went that fast in reverse with the passanger door still open and a guy only halfway in! I was kind of sick to my stomach after that and got in my car and went home.

7. I made a late night run to the grocery store one night to pick up a few breakfast items and parked on the side of the store. Once I was checking out I realized I left my wallet in the truck and ran outside to get it. When I got around the corner I saw a guy trying to squeeze his arm thru the cracked window (it was a hot day) to unlock the door and steal my wallet and or truck. I said," hey you" and when he turned around I pulled my H&K from my SERPa and just held it muzzle down not pointing it at him just yet since he was empty handed amd said, "not today buddy." Then he took off running and that was that. Didn't feel like dealing with police and the "threat" was gone so I got my wallet paid for my food and left. First time since carrying in the civilian world.

8. Not in 20 years so far and I hope it stays that way! I'm a civi CCW.

9. sorry I was not talking to you localgirl bad click sorry you got that by accident
    whitetiger

Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger View Post
    sorry I was not talking to you localgirl bad click sorry you got that by accident
    whitetiger
    We cool.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678