Non-Resident Permits

Thread: Non-Resident Permits

1. Thumbs up Non-Resident Permits

Happy New Year to all. I am new to the forum. I have done some research on my own but was hoping to get a confirmed answer...I am a resident of Louisiana, how many non-resident permits can I collect? I have Louisiana, Florida, New Hampshire, Virginia, Pennsylvania, working on Texas, about to start on Maine, any others that I can apply for? Thanks in advance.

I am not sure of what other permits you could "collect" but why would you want so many? Just curious.
    "The purpose of war is not to die for your country. The purpose of war is to ensure that the other guy dies for his country." - General Patton

Iowa, although it is a may issue state

North Dakota, although you need to apply in person good excuse to go on vacation

New Jersey, yes you heard me right, per New Jersey state law there is a process for issuance of non-resident permits. If a larger number of out of state applicants were to flood the system all at once, it could become a catalyst for reform.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Iowa, although it is a may issue state

North Dakota, although you need to apply in person good excuse to go on vacation

New Jersey, yes you heard me right, per New Jersey state law there is a process for issuance of non-resident permits. If a larger number of out of state applicants were to flood the system all at once, it could become a catalyst for reform.
    NJ is another apply in person and it only cost $20...

IA is mail in...only cost $10...has shooting qualification

However, they both require a Letter of Need....