An attack on gun rights - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An attack on gun rights

MADnMO
    +1

cliff
    www.texasgunowner.com

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I know, I know...I'm ashamed. But I've seen the light. In accordance with our new national mandate to "spread the wealth" around, I'm now gonna provide my expertise and services for FREE! No more "profits" for me as that's now a dirty word.
    Cool!! What address do I send my W-2's and other stuff to?

You made a good point, he's in it to make money. That's obvious. I just think it's funny the way he goes about it sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ga9mm View Post
    Cool!! What address do I send my W-2's and other stuff to?

You made a good point, he's in it to make money. That's obvious. I just think it's funny the way he goes about it sometimes.
    Why do you think it's funny? He notes the problem you have ("they" are after your 2A rights because guns are "bad") and proposes a solution (train at Front Sight to be a responsible, trained civilian,which may help to alleviate some of the concern of the sheep and also helps you personally). He tells you what the cost is, should you want to buy what he's selling, and you make your decision to purchase or not. Capitalism in all its glory.

To date, I have not heard a single criticism of Front Sight from anyone who has attended a course there (there has to be someone who's critical, I suppose, but I've not heard it). I would unequivocally recommend the school, and that's not something I do lightly.

Dr. Piazza's stated goal is to train up folks so that others will see that responsible, trained carry is not a threat, but is in accordance with our 2A RKBA, and that sheep dogs are the GOOD guys.

Just my .02 cents.

Oh, and BTW, send your W-2s to the IRS and the state tax commissioner along with your federal and state tax returns. If you e-file, no need to send 'em. No charge.

I know, I know...I'm ashamed. But I've seen the light. In accordance with our new national mandate to "spread the wealth" around, I'm now gonna provide my expertise and services for FREE! No more "profits" for me as that's now a dirty word.
    The President will be glad to know that you have seen the light.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    The President will be glad to know that you have seen the light.
    So will film maker and loud mouth Michael Moron.

America and Americans, being capitalists, is exactly the reason why people all over the world wants to come over here. Unfortunately (or not...) we have the Mexicans over the border coming freely to take advantage of us here more than "other people" and "other nations". And Mexicans have guns -- illegal guns -- and they are killing us. You'd think the United Nations don't know that???

Get the United Nations out of America and get America out of the United Nations!!!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12