An attack on gun rights
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An attack on gun rights

An attack on gun rights

This is scary .. First Obama and now the UN are fighting against our gun rights

Ignatius Piazza: This Will Enrage You…
    I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Give me Liberty, or give me Death.

that is so sad. i wonder how long it will be before they try to implement such a retarded liberal law. either way i will be dead before i willingly give them up!

if they have the balls they are more than welcome to come and try.

umm, lets see. He writes a whole page about losing your rights and scares you to death about the guvmint coming for you, then offers to SELL you a course to save the day...

"Front Sight is here to help you and every responsible American place fear in the hearts of those in the UN who want to steal your freedom. Here is your ticket. Purchase it and get on board…"

For only $1,199.00 you can defend your second ammendment right!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$

In the beginning, the patriot is a scarce man -- brave, hated, and scorned. But when his cause succeeds, the timid join him. For then, it costs nothing to be a patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by RugerP345 View Post
    umm, lets see. He writes a whole page about losing your rights and scares you to death about the guvmint coming for you, then offers to SELL you a course to save the day...

"Front Sight is here to help you and every responsible American place fear in the hearts of those in the UN who want to steal your freedom. Here is your ticket. Purchase it and get on board"

For only $1,199.00 you can defend your second ammendment right!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$

Part of the reason why I'm not a big fan of Front Sight. Seems to me that "money" is more of a motivating factor than "cause" for this "millionaire".

JMHO

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

i noticed that too.
    "You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore."

Seems to dove tail with Jesse Ventura's TV show "Conspiracy Theory" on The Bilderberg's which seem to use the UN for their agenda..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Hey Hoot - I was thinking the same thing. I watched that show last night. Anybody think he's slightly overdramatic?

I get those front sight emails, and read some of his stuff. It looks like good training, but I don't see how my taking his courses is going to keep people from trying to take away my liberties. I do want to go there, it looks like a lot of fun.

I have been to Frontsight twice in the past year (7 days total). It has been of the very few deals I've made in my life where I got more than I expected for the money. A class act.

Sure, he's a businessman, but isn't that how the system is supposed to work? You provide a service or product that people want, and you make money doing it? What's the problem?

I'm a businessman (have my own CPA firm). You think I don't tell people about the IRS schemes to take more of their money and how I can help them keep it? Think again.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I'm a businessman (have my own CPA firm). You think I don't tell people about the IRS schemes to take more of their money and how I can help them keep it? Think again.
    You Capitalist Pig!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    You Capitalist Pig!
    I know, I know...I'm ashamed. But I've seen the light. In accordance with our new national mandate to "spread the wealth" around, I'm now gonna provide my expertise and services for FREE! No more "profits" for me as that's now a dirty word.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast