Church Carry - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Church Carry

Quote Originally Posted by rksap View Post
    "They which builded on the wall, and they that bare burdens, with those that laded, every one with one of his hands wrought in the work, and with the other hand held a weapon. For the builders, every one had his sword girded by his side, and so builded."
    Nehemiah 4:17,18
    Good quote. I have used this one on more than one occasion.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

i as well go to a church where some of us carry our pastor has is permit as well

Hey Y'all: Always comes down to state law. In SC, you cannot carry in a church UNLESS someone in charge of the activities at the church gives you permission. Not sure how that relates to who is in charge at various times--pastor, congregation president, mens club president during a breakfast etc.

In GA church is considered a public gathering and even though I am exempt (military clause) I choose to just attend church on base (no firearms on base) and I know "Ft Hood" but its a good church. As for when I am in TN that is a different story.
    "The purpose of war is not to die for your country. The purpose of war is to ensure that the other guy dies for his country." - General Patton

6. I attend a small church in Alabama. Every Sunday, there are many guns in the pews. including mine. They are concealed of course so as to not be intimidating, but it is openly talked about among the members. My pastor has said several times that if anyone ever came in shooting, he was gonna duck....not in fear from the gunman, but from all the bullets he expects to be raining down on the poor soul!

"Piece" Be With You!!! I couldn't resist.
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

My church has a no carry policy but I know of those who do anyway. If it's done right, no one knows except the carrier and the Almighty himself. :-)

9. Quote Originally Posted by 1911 Headbanger View Post
    "Piece" Be With You!!! I couldn't resist.
    To paraphrase your avatar, Teddy, "Speak softly but carry a big stick."
    Slow is Steady
    Steady is Fast

Sounds just like the same thread from exactly 1 year ago:

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/conce...rch-carry.html
    A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.

Quote Originally Posted by chroode View Post
    Sounds just like the same thread from exactly 1 year ago:

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/conce...rch-carry.html
    I had to correct some blatently erronious information on that thread.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast