Ted - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ted

Any one think that we could talk Uncle Ted into running for President? Man, that would be cool! I bet those anti second ammendment Libs would be headed for the hills before he took his hand off the Bible!
    Jeff
    NRA GOLDEN EAGLES / LIFE MEMBER
    "They can have my guns, one round at a time . . ."

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey1235 View Post
    Any one think that we could talk Uncle Ted into running for President? Man, that would be cool! I bet those anti second ammendment Libs would be headed for the hills before he took his hand off the Bible!
    My dream ticket is Ted Nugent and Chuck Norris. I don't care which one's the boss.

2nd Amendment Rights Issue

Nice vid......I like the way Ted gets his point across !!!!!!

Don't confuse us with logic, Ted!
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

Quote Originally Posted by HardCorps53 View Post
    My dream ticket is Ted Nugent and Chuck Norris. I don't care which one's the boss.
    Just so long as we get to have John Bolton as our U.N. ambasador again.

And for Secretary of State: Glenn Beck.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

8. I agree with TED!!!!!!

l like DEAD OFFENDERS!!!!!!!!!!

Big words, no action - in what state does Ted carry without a permit where a permit is required?

He is a blowhard.

I've read where Ted has claimed to have carried basically since he was about 18, no permit, a .38 tucked in his wiastband. Now, your choice is whether to believe him or not.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I've read where Ted has claimed to have carried basically since he was about 18, no permit, a .38 tucked in his wiastband. Now, your choice is whether to believe him or not.
    Well, if he actually does that then I'd have to respect him for that, and admire him for putting his behind on the line for his beliefs.

But if he only talks about it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12