Refrence Book Question!

Thread: Refrence Book Question!

Refrence Book Question!

I saw two books on concealed carry. They are: The Concealed Handgun Manual by Chris Bird and The Gun Digest Book of Concealed Carry by Massad Ayoob. Which book do you feel is better or do you have any quiestions?

Mas has been around since Pontius was a pilot. A good writer and keeps objective separate from subjective.

I have the one by Bird. I have only glanced through it so far so can not give a definitive answer on it yet. I picked it up at a library book sale brand new for 5 bucks so figured for that price it would be worth checking into. As far as the book by Ayoob I do not have that particular book but I have several of his others so just based on what I have read before I feel sure it would be a worth while book to have.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I have read The Gun Digest Book of Concealed Carry by Massad Ayoob three times and the info within is good, don't know the other book you mentioned. I highly reccomend " in the gravest extreme" by Massad Ayoob. It goes over more than just the basics to keep your but out of trouble
    State and local politicians should be on notice: the Second Amendment is a normal part of the Bill of Rights, and it is coming to your town.
    Attorney Alan Gura

You should also note that the information reguarding concealed carry law changes quite frequently.