Is there an easy way to see state CC laws on BUGs, CCW off-body storage etc.?

Thread: Is there an easy way to see state CC laws on BUGs, CCW off-body storage etc.?

1. Is there an easy way to see state CC laws on BUGs, CCW off-body storage etc.?

Anybody able to guide me on an easy way to reference state-by-state CC laws concerning # of guns, types of ammo allowed/banned, any magazine capacity limits?
    Also, state-by-state laws on containing my CCW when not on my person (i.e. - I need to enter a US Post Office, can I case my CCW loaded, do I have to remove all ammo & lock up seperate from the weapon, etc.?).

This summer I will travel from Florida out to Montana and back, through 15-17 states. It will be a lot easier to plan if there's any faster way than reading every state's laws on the subject 1-by-1, at least initially.
    -Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by kevin mosley View Post
    Anybody able to guide me on an easy way to reference state-by-state CC laws concerning # of guns, types of ammo allowed/banned, any magazine capacity limits?
    Also, state-by-state laws on containing my CCW when not on my person (i.e. - I need to enter a US Post Office, can I case my CCW loaded, do I have to remove all ammo & lock up seperate from the weapon, etc.?).

This summer I will travel from Florida out to Montana and back, through 15-17 states. It will be a lot easier to plan if there's any faster way than reading every state's laws on the subject 1-by-1, at least initially.
    This NRA-ILA page is a good place to start.

NRA-ILA ::

Try this.

Handgunlaw.us
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

5. You may want to read up on all the laws in each of the states anyway, initially. Better to be safe, than sorry.