No Concealed Weapons Store - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No Concealed Weapons Store

1. Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Keep it concealed. They don't have to know. You and God will know...

Peace..
    I gotta disagree.

It is THEIR business and they have every right to make the business policies-even if I disagree with them. They said "No guns in our business," so I'll keep my guns out of their business.

On the other hand, I, as a consumer, get to pick where and when I spend my money.

Their little sign means I have to make a decision on whether I'm going to allow them to impose their will on me by forcing me to disarm, if I am going to break the law and impose my will upon them by remaining armed in spite of their wishes, or I can just skip all the drama and spend my money at another business.

(I'll give you a little insight into why I decided to just go someplace else. I figure that if I gotta break the law to get my way, maybe getting my way in this instance ain't the best thing for me.)

Quote Originally Posted by jtg452 View Post
    I gotta disagree.

It is THEIR business and they have every right to make the business policies-even if I disagree with them. They said "No guns in our business," so I'll keep my guns out of their business.

On the other hand, I, as a consumer, get to pick where and when I spend my money.

Their little sign means I have to make a decision on whether I'm going to allow them to impose their will on me by forcing me to disarm, if I am going to break the law and impose my will upon them by remaining armed in spite of their wishes, or I can just skip all the drama and spend my money at another business.

(I'll give you a little insight into why I decided to just go someplace else. I figure that if I gotta break the law to get my way, maybe getting my way in this instance ain't the best thing for me.)
    I have to agree and besides, why would you want to support such an establishment and possibly further its wrong-headed agenda. Who knows how much of their profit they are sending to anti-gun organizations and/or politicians? It's hard to figure out who the next Walmart will be but don't let it be these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by jtg452 View Post
    I gotta disagree.

I agree 100%. We as the LAW ABIDING citizens must obey the law and take our business elsewhere. Otherwise we are no better than the criminals that would put our lives in danger.

Besides, if you want people to respect your rights you must respect theirs. No matter how much you disagree with them.

IMAO.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

:I agree also with ya all . I'll take my business elsewhere to someone who doesn't put me in danger & respects are rights to carry . Maybe the'll get the hint if enough of us start going elsewhere .

6. Quote Originally Posted by jtg452 View Post
    I gotta disagree.

I agree jtg452...in America we still have a freedom of choice. Yeah, I know things could be better, but things could a LOT worse too. Business owner's choose if they want guns brought into their business. It is after all their business, they own it and are taking the risks involved with owning and running a private business. That being said, we have a choice to spend our money where we feel comfortable and support buusiness owners that have like thinking as we do.
    Sam Ragsdale
    AGCM(AW/SW) USN-Ret

NRA Life Member

[

Quote Originally Posted by TnRebel View Post
    Now that I love!
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123