Super Tuck Concealed Holster - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Super Tuck Concealed Holster

1. Quote Originally Posted by rock919 View Post
    I just saw on the internet a Super Tuck concealed holster. It looks like it is made well. It has a Kydex holster where I would put in my Sig 226r. I would like to ask a few questions. Has anyone used this Super Tuck holster? How do you like it?!! Is the Kydex a hard material or a soft type of a plastic form? Would it damage my weapon? I would appreciate your response.
    I have2 Crossbreed Supertucks and love them. They are well made, have a lifetime warranty, and the most comfortable holster I have worn. I use one to carry my M&P .40 cal. Most days I wear it 12 to 16 hours and often forget it is on. I recommend spending a little extra and getting the horsehide. It is softer and doesn't sweat as much as cowhide.

Kydex is a hard material, but after 2 yrs my weapon has not shown any wear marks.
    Sam Ragsdale
    AGCM(AW/SW) USN-Ret

NRA Life Member

My Crossbreed Supertuck holster is the most comfortable I've ever carried, PERIOD. I've been through about a dozen holsters in 4 years and my absolutely favorite is the Supertuck followed by the Comp-Tac CTAC. As far as wear on the pistol, I carry a Glock in mine and so far I have no wear after a few months of use.
    Glock 23, 30SF
    S&W M&P 9c, 40c
    Ruger LCP, 22/45 Mark III

I orderedm me a Supertuck yesterday and looking forward to trying it out. I carry a Ultra CDP II with A HIgh Noon IWB Down Under and this is a very good quality holster. But there are some Cons to this holster. It is a little bulky when wearing a t-shirt and jeans. But I am thin so a heaver guy may not have this issue. But with the Supertuck I hope it feels and conceals better than the High Noon.
    NRA Certified Instructor
    US Army Retired
    Prior Federal Police Officer Instructor

I got my SuperTuck this past weekend. All I can say is that this holster is very comfortable!! I usually carried a High Noon Down Under which is also comfortable. But the way the Supertuck feals with my Ultra CDP II is awesome. It holds very close and tight to your body and out of sight. I made my own adjustments to it so that it fit me better as everyone is built diff. But all in all, I am very happy with this IWB and will be using this more than any other I have.
    NRA Certified Instructor
    US Army Retired

The frozen tundra!! Also known as Minnesota
    I just got my SuperTuck in the mail today and LOVE IT!!! I still like my Comp-Tac CTAC and am sure I'll use it every once in a while, but not for a while I am sure.
    MN Permit to Carry Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, PPITH
    NRA Life Member, 3 x Iraq War Vet

I ordered a QwikClip from Crossbreed and wondering how long it normally takes to receive the holsters from them? It states 3 to 4 weeks, but I see from some of the posts above that some received them within a week or two?

Thanks.

Had mine within a week of ordering. I was expecting the 3-4 week wait but I was supprised when it came so quick. I would have been fine with the wait but it was kinda like Christmas. LOL. I love mine and wear it everyday. I really like how it's not bulky and put the weapon close to your body. More concealed the better for me. Im 5' 11" and 190 so some of my other IWB holsters are bulky and you can see a but more with a t-shirt. Not this one, Flat as a pancake. Can't say not one thing bad about it.
    NRA Certified Instructor
    US Army Retired

wolfhunter Guest
    I've used a CB SuperTuck for my Warthog (double stack .45 1911) since Nov. 2008 and wear it everyday, all day. I even strapped the holster on the day I knew I'd be at the courthouse all day. (I did lock the pistol in the truck) Before I start carrying any other handgun, I'll order the appropriate SuperTuck holster.

I love my ST, I carry an M&P .45 FS and barely feel it. They are quality holsters and well worth the money. I would suggest springing for the combat cut as it makes the draw stroke that much better.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolMc View Post
    I ordered a QwikClip from Crossbreed and wondering how long it normally takes to receive the holsters from them? It states 3 to 4 weeks, but I see from some of the posts above that some received them within a week or two?

Thanks.
    Sometimes they can take awhile and sometimes they get there quick. These guys ship 15,000 a month, I waited 22 days but it was well worth it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast