Looking for opinions - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for opinions

1. My boyfriend placed the stock in the right place for me. And where we live if you are getting your cc permit for the first time it's required that you take a training course.

Quote Originally Posted by xzeler8 View Post
    suggestions go right back to glocks...
    When you get a bunch of Glockowners on a forum, it's not surprising that all roads lead to the big G.

So that you don't suffer any regret, do yourself a big favor and check out the SIGS & Springfield XD pistols.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"

i have heard about the xd pistols have you shot any how are they give me some info on them i havent had a chance to shoot one yet but really like the design

Quote Originally Posted by jbarnwell22 View Post
    i have heard about the xd pistols have you shot any how are they give me some info on them i havent had a chance to shoot one yet but really like the design
    I have the SIG and can brag about it all day long. No, I haven't shot the XD, but I sure would like to. I was at the gun store the other day and the owner was carrying the XD. He let me handle it, and then he broke it down and put it back together to show me how extremely easy it was to maintain. I really like the design too, a great feel in the hand. I don't need another gun right now, but if I did the XD would be my choice.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123