My WA CCL came today !!

Thread: My WA CCL came today !!

My WA CCL came today !!

I applied on Jan 19th and today it came 60 days on the dot.. now legal in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington
    I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Welcome to the club.

Congratulations! Carry safe!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

No doubt congratulations are in order. Remember good situational awareness is your friend.
    Good luck and God speed
    State and local politicians should be on notice: the Second Amendment is a normal part of the Bill of Rights, and it is coming to your town.
    Attorney Alan Gura

Quote Originally Posted by kodeman View Post
    I applied on Jan 19th and today it came 60 days on the dot.. now legal in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington
    Sweet. The more places one can legally carry the better. 60 days tho?? I got my WA. permit in just over two weeks. I applied in Benton Co. What county did you apply in?

I applied in Vancouver, they quote 60 days for a non-resident permit, I called after 35 days and they said it had been processed but they don't send them out until the due date... and they send them in batches...
    I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

The frozen tundra!! Also known as Minnesota
    Congrats!!! Too bad they can't get the permits out faster to us legal citizens. Here is Minnesota it takes 30 days to get your permit, Utah takes 60, and Florida takes up to 90 days.
    MN Permit to Carry Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, PPITH
    NRA Life Member, 3 x Iraq War Vet

9. Congrats. Now let's hope you never have to fire the weapon at a live target.

Ken

10. Quote Originally Posted by buckslayer View Post
    Congrats!!! Too bad they can't get the permits out faster to us legal citizens. Here is Minnesota it takes 30 days to get your permit, Utah takes 60, and Florida takes up to 90 days.
    Citizenship has, unfortunately, nothing to do with it in many states; RESIDENCY is the determining factor, believe it or not!

A U.S. Citizen, for example, not residing in the USA because of work or whatever, may not get a permit from many states, nor is his/her permit(s) of any use nor valid in many states.

Sad but true. "We the People" should be changed to "We the Residents". Fortunately, we will have a homestead in FL before too long on retirement and will be residents again and therefore able to arm ourselves along with all the illegal aliens that claim residency.

Kodeman, Congradulations Welcome to the carring club. be safe, be smart, be ready