CCW from MI. to WA.
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: CCW from MI. to WA.

  1. CCW from MI. to WA.

    I am moving to Tocoma WA. I have a CCW. from MI. Now WA dose approve of MI CCW but what if I move there. Do I need to get a new one for WA or can I what till mine expires and just renew it in WA? Thanks for your help.

  3. #2
    JSDinTexas Guest
    My 2cents is I want to be registered in the state where I officially live. Reciprocity usually means a temporary stay in my opinion and if I am licensed in another state I no longer live in, then I am not licensed there anymore. Texas does have a resident and non-resident CCW - although I don't know how that works.

Similar Threads

  1. List of Arizona CCW Instructors
    By lukem in forum Arizona Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 03:39 PM
  2. CCW Confidentiality in Douglas Co, Nevada
    By varminter22 in forum Nevada Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 03:25 PM
  3. WA non-resident CCW for Idaho
    By Stiofan in forum Idaho Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 09:08 PM
  4. WA State Online Free Licence Checks.
    By Canis-Lupus in forum Washington Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 10:16 PM
  5. CCW and crime rates in urban areas
    By tattedupboy in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 12:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts