tauras 738 TCP

Thread: tauras 738 TCP

tauras 738 TCP

WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS ONE OF THESE LITTLE DEVILS,
    I seem some in academy a few days ago and was comparing it to the LCP, there selling them for 279.00 so compared to the lcp its a great buy. seems the trigger pull is much lighter and the slide stays open on last shot.

We have one, my wife carrys on her ankle really tickled with its performance, no problems, may buy a second, have shot both the T-738 and Ruger LCP and found the 738 has noticably less felt recoil, liked both but prefered the taurus, I'd say buy it you wont be disapionted

Love mine, I have the "blackened stainless" slide which with some whiteout on the sights really makes a big difference (better). It and the Uncle Mikes pocket holster, it goes all over with me.

Of the three major pocket pistols, LCP, P3AT, and the TCP, I'll say the TCP is tops. I had the opportunity to fire the TCP a couple of weeks ago, and found the accuracy, features and ergonomics superior to the other two. I like my P3AT, but will probably add the Taurus to my stable soon. It seems that Taurus must have studied Kel-Tec and Ruger, then built their pistol, adding the features folks wished the other two had. I'm impressed!
    "How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." -- Rep. Suzanna Gratia Hupp (TX)