Local business has a sign..

Thread: Local business has a sign..

1. Local business has a sign..

A local Doctors office to me in PA has a sign on the door that says " No firearms " Am i still allowed to carry inside thier office or do i have to keep my firearm outside? I have a valid LTCF in PA.

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by dddfx View Post
    A local Doctors office to me in PA has a sign on the door that says " No firearms " Am i still allowed to carry inside thier office or do i have to keep my firearm outside? I have a valid LTCF in PA.

Thank you in advance.
    No, don't bring your gun in there.
    Find another doctor and tell the anti-constitutional one why you and everyone you know will be going to a patriotic provider.

4. Here is a great article on how to get the No Gun signs to come down at businesses:

How to get the signs to come down at "no guns" businesses

5. Quote Originally Posted by HeartLunger View Post
    Here is a great article on how to get the No Gun signs to come down at businesses:

How to get the signs to come down at "no guns" businesses
    Thanks for the tips, there is definately some great advice that i plan to follow in that article. I am really hoping to find out what the law says if possible.

Thanks.

I'm not sure what the law is on notice in PA, but in Texas, there is specific legislation that defines "legal notice". CHL's in Texas can gleefully ignore signs that say no guns, or a picture of a gun with a line through it, etc. I would imagine PA has similar legislation.

That said - I agree with the previous comments. Don't give your money to someone promoting a criminal safe-zone.

In Florida you do not have to obey the signs either, but if asked to leave(for any reason), you should politely and quickly leave with little muss & fuss..
    If they ask you to leave and you do not, then you are trespassing and can be charged as such.

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

I'd ask them about their policy and change doctors if they refuse to change it. Let them know why they're losing your business.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch