Best belt for holsters?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best belt for holsters?

Best belt for holsters?

I have been searching around for a really nice belt to hang my holster on. Price isn't really an issue because I've heard a good belt will last nearly a decade. I just want to hear some first hand opinions. Thanks in advance!

Also any advice on good holsters for a Sig P220?

Quote Originally Posted by MWfinest View Post
    I have been searching around for a really nice belt to hang my holster on. Price isn't really an issue because I've heard a good belt will last nearly a decade. I just want to hear some first hand opinions. Thanks in advance!

Also any advice on good holsters for a Sig P220?
    Many here are high on The Belt Man:

Gun Belts by The Belt Man

I am waiting on two belts from him but have not yet examined them in person.
    The Founders Got It Right - Back To The Constitution
    NRA (Life) - GOA (Life) - NAGR - GOSC (Life) - GrassRoots GunRights SC

Take a look at the Ted Blocker gun belts as well. I've had mine for many years.

5.11 Tactical belts work well. $35.00 for mine. Cheap enough to buy 2, one black one brown.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

I have a CrossBreed belt that i've had for about 6 month now, I'm very happy with this belt. It took about a month to break it in.

I recently picked up a Don Hume belt from Midway for under $40. Seems like a good belt for the money.
    NRA / TSRA

Who is John Galt?

I have a DUTYMAN law enforcement belt. VELCRO for easy fit. ( no buckle) Perfect with Uncle Mike holster for my P220. Really like this combo, wear with or without belt loops. This belt is strong and comfortable to wear, I seriously doubt that this belt will wear out.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

MWfinest,

Sportsman's Guide ( 1-800-888-3006) has HEAVY-duty "ranger belts" for sale under 25.oo each. - NOPE i don't work for them, but i have TWO (black & brown) & they are fine for carrying my holstered Sig-Sauer P6, 24/7.

after two years, they show NO wear.

yours, TN46

I had 2 511 belts. I personally think they are junk and will never buy one again. It is a piece of plastic coated by ultra thin leather. The plastic broke on my everyday one, only 2 years into it. A waste of $30. If anyone is near the Cleveland area - Middlefield to be exact, there is an Amish leather man that made me a couple of belts out of thick bridle leather. One black, one brown. Only $20 each to boot. These I plan on keeping for a long time. I am having him make one for a buddy that moved to NC.

His name is Eli Miller. He is at the NW corner of State Route 534 & State Route 87. Next to the post office. WIsh I could tell you he does mail order, but I am unsure.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf". ~George Orwell / Rudyard Kipling

+1 on the Beltman. Worth every penny that you will pay for it. You can get it custom fit and just the way you want it. It will last forever if you take care of it.
    Why are you worried about holding up the targets for me? It' s a 9mm!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast